Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do You Ever... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do You Ever...
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have You Gf Or Wife Get barefoot in public so other people with a fetish for feet can check them out idk for me its a thrill just wondering if anybody else feels that way [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sucks when im with a girl i always have her get barefoot at the park mall or have her put her feet on the dashboard or on my lap when we go thru the drive-thru:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife is not into walking bare feet.. or having her peds out of shoes (sandals is different). to her, it's not polite. doesn't bother me none.

i don't like dirty soles.. so.. her walking bare feet in public would be a nuissance for me, because once home, i'd have to wait for her to wash her feet before i can enjoy them.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same reason why I don't walk barefoot in public. My guy hates dirty soles too.
Now in the car or at the movies I sometimes take off my sandals and rest my feet up against something. In the car they just stay low, but at the movies up on a chair or something, or against his leg.

Which ends up in him leaning over and whispering "tease.."

[Tongue]

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tease on!!!

wifee has teased me a few times, but sadly for her, the tables where we were sitting had cross-bars that hurt her shins evertime she tried. that really sucks!!!

needless to say, the teasing frequency is down a little in public.. but not at home.

the car deal, she feels that too many truckers will look.. and she only wants me to enjoy.

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

haha nah im not talking about walking around the town or mall barefoot [Laugh] i mean like in the mall resting out the fountian or bench n her just kicking off her shoes samething at the park lol

--------------------
 -

Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I used to do that all the time. I'll start doing that again when I get new sandals.

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

ejc, that is an idea that my wife has tried a time or two (but the table deal got in the way). as far as like out in broad view.. my wife is shy about that.

even when visiting folks. unless the homeowner insists on shoes coming off, wifee is not taking off her shoes that easily. she's gotta be super comfy with her setting to take off any footwear she has on.

and being i like the scent of her peds in hose and pumps, i don't encourage removal at that particular time.. anything else.. sandals.. sneakers.. etc, i'm game.. but she's not

RPM

p.s. Fluffy is getting another great deal!

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no

this reminds me of a time in high school, my junior year

this pretty girl with pretty feet one day decided to walk around class barefoot, everybody (except me of course) was whispering to each other "gross she should put her shoes on" lol

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim is the greatest lady to see during the summer if you have a foot fetish.. She is always wearing some type of shoe wear that shows her feet.. I'm sure her feet are dmired more so than we know.. It's not really for the attention although she does find it sweet to know other men check them out

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not at all but I wouldn't mind. It's the part of me that doesn't care what others think I'm just into what I like and what I want call me selfish

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend once promised me she would go to a restaurant barefooted with me one time. Mind you, I would NEVER force her to go through with that, but it would be really wonderful if she did it!
She has let me massage her feet in public, though.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
Has your Wife gone barefoot in public so other people with a fetish for feet can check them out?

Though I'm not real strongly into dirty soles I would like her to go barefoot sometime, not only outside but in the rain- I love wet feet. It's a fantasy I've shared with her and she says she'll grant me some day.

She does however almost always have feet or toe-baring shoes on (because it's Florida)and I love thinking about other guys looking at her painted, foot-jewelry bedecked, flip-flop wearing feet.

She actually did have a guy comment on her feet once in public. [Big Grin]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer that my women dress provocatively, right down to her shoes. I want other guys to look & lust.

As I have often said: If other guys don't desire my girlfriend, why should I?

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links