Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do You Ever... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do You Ever...
Barefoot Archives
Board Regular
Member # 33528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Archives   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Archives   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girls often takes her shoes of in public especially when she is wearing heels. Yesterday, for example, we where at the movies and she took of her shoes. During the break she even went to get snacks barefoot, leaving her shoes at the seat. She got a few funny looks... I love when she do this, but for me, not for other people.

[ March 14, 2009, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: Barefoot Archives ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife doesnt go barefoot in public often just because it is not very sanitary and i definitely dont encourage her to do it cause i like her feet as clean as possible. she does however seem to always put them up in the dashboard when we drive in the summer and i always try to keep an eye out for any cars either trying to catch up with us as i pass or someone keeping pace with out car.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:

As I have often said: If other guys don't desire my girlfriend, why should I?

why do you let other guys influence whether you like a girl or not?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wife will prop her bare feet on the dashboard when we're driving on a trip. Matter of fact we were just on a day trip hiking and on the way back she had her "tenders" kicked up on the dash.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
quote:

Obviously it makes them feel cool, of higher status, or more directly, good about themselves.

Just don't tell them nobody gives a shits except guys who can't get girls or even worse those late bloomer types who couldn't get girls their whole life and now their 25, or 35 and they finally realized there is nothing to it -just be a nice jerk- and they land one or two hotties are on cloud nine and can't stop flapping their gums and patting themselves on the back -- It's sad.

Not exactly the crowd I'm trying to woo.

It's like pal, nobody cares. Most guys who routinely get girls keep all their broads on the under, I don't give a fuck how hot she is.

If their out you probably would be hard pressed out figure what exactly is going on between them. Behind the scenes though, they've got that broad doing shit that would make Nina Hartley proud.

Only simps are out parading their one girl around like she is some trophy.

Not saying Toetapper is one of these guys. I'm just speaking in general. Although the statement by TT is suspect.

[ March 20, 2009, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:
quote:

Obviously it makes them feel cool, of higher status, or more directly, good about himself.

Just don't them nobody gives a shits except guys who can't get girls...

You're Welcome!!!!! [Confused]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Some interesting speculation on my motivations; I suppose it is my brevity that got them so far off the mark. I'll try to explain:

I have always been astonished by the number of women that will dress "down" (baggy clothes in muted colors, minimum of make-up, hair up, etc.) when we go out on a date. After asking a few questions, I have discovered that (still trying to be brief) many have had previous boyfriends/husbands that were deeply jealous and were outraged that other men would look at them; some guys insisting that the girls should look damn-near Amish.

My feelings are that she should express herself. If she dresses "sexy" for me in private, I want her to do likewise in public. Believe me, if your woman feels sexy and desirable while out and about, the pay-off for you when you arrive home is immeasurable.

Certainly it is nice to be envied but I want her to notice the guys looking at her. I'm sure that Hugh Hefner is happy to be envied but really just wants his women to look sexy BECAUSE THEY CAN.

Hope that clears some things up.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links