Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » . (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: .
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ September 17, 2012, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: hagan2 ]

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can envision a big thread that will get locked eventually.

[ March 18, 2009, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: You ]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you say you hate yourself because of a word that other people use?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
I think there is no female deserve to call her self Goddess there is only one Great GOD in the sky around us with us all the time every where and anywhere SO plz STOP STOP use the word Goddess . whatever u like her feet u can use many words els to show her how much u like .I start to hate myself because peopel uses word ( Goddess ) . anyway u are free DO WHAT U WANT .AS YOU WANT WITHOUT HURT MYFEELINGS .... PLZ

LOL Joke thread.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is annoying when a foot model calls herself goddess or mistress

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So is it wrong to say that Isis was an Egyptian goddess if you don't believe in ancient Egyptian religion? Sorry, I just watched Bill Maher's Religulous. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I have no religious sentiments, I am happy for people who have faith and make every effort to accommodate their sensibilities. I think that you are being a bit overly sensitive here.

At least for my part and several others here, it is clear that we are not raising any woman to the level of Deity (you might notice that the word is rarely capitalized). The word is used more as hyperbole expressing a persons extremely high regard for a woman and, given the site, her feet; a contributor's way of saying, "this one above all others - in my opinion".

I don't believe that there is any attack on any religion by using the word "goddess" in the fashion that is is used on this site. I think you can relax, hagan2 (by the way, I love your Emmett Kelly avatar - the greatest of the tragic clowns, truly).

I agree, Michael P, the use of "mistress" or "goddess" is noisome...a little bit presumptuous, I think.

Another thought: I have mentioned in other threads that I am personally uncomfortable with the term "worship" as regards feet. I understand what others mean by it but there is nothing submissive about my attraction to women's feet. Women's feet are the greatest "toy" for me. As a child, I never worshiped a toy I just used the hell out of it until it either wore out or my interests changed.

Finally, I grieve with you, hagan2. Of all people, it was my father whom I should have worshiped. He has that now; too little, too late.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The term is a bit overused, but not really offensive to me personally. I prefer it to "mistress" though. Overtones of having your balls in a vice and your ass spanked by a lady in leather with a riding crop is the imagery that term drums up for me. Not my scene.

Sorry about your pop Hagan.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't care either way... I'm not a religious person anyway... But why do you hate yourself when people use the terms? Just curious...

Although I agree Goddess is used way to much...and most of the time to women who are from from it...

Its a word, thats it...7 letters... I think there are a heck of a lot more concerns then to get hung up on words... IMO.

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
though i'm religious, i don't have religious sentiments about it. i do think the word goddess and mistress and worship are over-used though.

sorry about your dad.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its funny, i see that you typed something but all i see is..

BLAH BLAH BLAH

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
its funny, i see that you typed something but all i see is..

BLAH BLAH BLAH

hehehehehehe
well said
Mty girlfriend is my goddess [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm assuming buddy was shitfaced when "typing" this out... I can see what he is saying though. It is presumptious to say the least when a random girl joins up to Wu's and posts a couple of pics saying "Goddess xxxx", makes me lose all interest. But to each their own I suppose. Although I'm with Andy in saying that my g/f is my goddess [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont care they can use the term goddess or mistress whenever they want, if that is how they feel. It is a free world.
Rock on to all the foot goddess out there.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I don't like when a woman uses the term "mistress" or goddess" when referring to herself. She's no better than any other woman out there.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links