Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » . (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: .
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why does religion have to get involved? and mistress is a title that defines what she does.. ie dominant! it is not a egotistical title!

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jono86:
why does religion have to get involved? and mistress is a title that defines what she does.. ie dominant! it is not a egotistical title!

that is why it's a turn off

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jono86:

The meaning seems to have changed. Yes, in literature there was an element of domination attached to the word "mistress" but in common conversation - for perhaps over a century, now - the word meant "the girl on the side".
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the term Goddess when applied to a beautiful woman. I consider my girlfriend a total Goddess. It is stupid though when girls just randomly call themselves a Goddess when they can't live up to the title.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
I like the term Goddess when applied to a beautiful woman. I consider my girlfriend a total Goddess. It is stupid though when girls just randomly call themselves a Goddess when they can't live up to the title.

It is all opinionated though, for instance, you consider your gf to be a total Goddess, but I may not who is right here? This is where we must agree to disagree

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When someone refers to a woman as a goddess, I try to make it my personal mission to completely disprove that myth.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with LeDaemon. The term "goddess" is simply a word being overused. Is it really bothering other ppl to the point where its offensive? It's just another way of admiring someones raw beauty. I often wonder, do people take me seriously when I refer to Mikayla Miles as a Foot Goddess?

At the same time, I can empathize with hagan2 ~ I could never bring myself to call anyone a "submissive" or "foot slave" b/c it has so many negative connotations.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think he hates himself because he probably jacks off to the self-proclaimed goddess and then feels extreme guilt afterwards. just my interpretation of his post - he doesn't seem to be piping in to clarify it himself.

goddess doesn't bother me, personally. i find it kind of sexy. i'm also not religious.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vanderfeet:
i think he hates himself because he probably jacks off to the self-proclaimed goddess and then feels extreme guilt afterwards. just my interpretation of his post - he doesn't seem to be piping in to clarify it himself.

goddess doesn't bother me, personally. i find it kind of sexy. i'm also not religious.

Its not like that at all ... [Secret] its somthing inside the soul which god create it at the perfect way u could say the nature of our soul refuse somthing like that
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Religion of any kind is a personal issue and shouldn't be pushed on other people. You can have your god(s)/goddess(es)and I'll have mine. Let's live and let live.

But women called goddesses are annoying to me, just because perfection really doesn't do it for me. It's the human aspect which turns me on, the way each person has many tiny physical "flaws", most of the time only add beauty rather than take away from it. Hence I've never been too excited about Greek statues.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you all, but there are some pictures of women and their feet that have been posted on here that are so hot, so sexy, and so beautiful, that I am perfectly fine with them or anyone else refering to them as Goddesses. That's what beautiful female feet do to me, or else I wouldn't be here day after day.

My condolences hagan2. Hang in there.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What i do hate is how women or so called "goddesses" portray this pompus air of "oh im better than you because im letting you 'worship my feet'".

I was never, ever, a fan of "worship" or being "submissive" in regards to feet. I just feel like that degrades us guys, who in fact, are the ones who even broght attention to the subject that a woman's foot is something of profound elegance and erotisism. Ten years ago you tell a girl she had nice feet and she would look at you like you had ten heads. Now all of a sudden they want us to "worship"? Act "submissive"?

If i see a hot girl and she has hot feet im more inclinded to say to myself "would i (fill in the blank)to her feet? yes"

There are TONS of girls out there who have'nt even had ONE guy tell them that they have pretty feet, let alone be called a goddess to that regard.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links