Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Question for All (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A Question for All
Mr.Niceguy
Loyal Member
Member # 17083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Niceguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, we've all have expressed our opinions over the female foot and we all have a favorite foot attached to a celebrity woman. So my question is this...

What the most ugliest foot you have ever seen on a celebrity?

For me it would have to be Mariska Hargitay from law and order...they just freak me out lol.

--------------------
- I have it bad for Feet...

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, I'm not really into celebrity feet. But, I'm going to have to say Whoopie. I still have nightmares.
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Niceguy
Loyal Member
Member # 17083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Niceguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol.. i have to google that one...

--------------------

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i saw a really bad one of Oprah once...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney Spears has the worst looking feet! and I read that her feet really stink. On a plane ride from Los Angeles to New York, she took off her shoes, her co-passengers were ready to puke because of the stench.!
The air hostess had to request her to put her shoes back on! Eww. [Puke]

[ March 24, 2009, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: ToeLove ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I was just about done trashing Shakira, but here we go again.

And now, I can't believe i laid my eyes on the name Wooppi Goldberg. Holy shit!

Shakira and Jennifer Love Hewitt. That girl has bunions. When was the last time that was considered extremely essential in making the female foot look hot?

As far as Shakira goes, let's just say she spent too many days walking barefoot. She must've climbed rocks and ran over pebbles growing up and still does today.

Have you guys ever taken a look at National's celebrity contest? Take a look at what Shakira's and Hewitt's records as we start this week. Together they have won ONE match out of ten. That should tell you something very disgusting. Adriana Lima, by herself, has four wins. Brooke Burke, on her own, has one win. But that girl is just as hot as the other girls in there, so it's only fitting that somebody has got to have that record.

But in Shakira's and Hewitt's case, it's no fluke that their feet are as terrible as their records suggest.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to throw up.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Niceguy
Loyal Member
Member # 17083

I think britney spears has nasty feet too.

--------------------

toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney's are bad all right, but Uma Thurman, hers are really bad, i don't know i like Jennifer Love Hewitts feet.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cher. [Puke]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say most celebrities that have ugly feet would be conscious of that and would accordingly try to minimise public exposure to their feet.

They would keep them where they belong; in shoes.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the biggest disappointments in my opinion are jennifer esposito and lisa edelstein.. but i know are alot more than that that i cant think of

oh.. you can put brittany snow and hayden panatierre on that list too for me and i know that will probably cause some backlash lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
I think i saw a really bad one of Oprah once...

I remember Oprah's feet, [Puke]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Niceguy
Loyal Member
Member # 17083

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
the biggest disappointments in my opinion are jennifer esposito and lisa edelstein.. but i know are alot more than that that i cant think of

oh.. you can put brittany snow and hayden panatierre on that list too for me and i know that will probably cause some backlash lol

No backlash here mate. Everyone has there own opinion.

--------------------

climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
probably shilpa shetty's, her toes kinda looked like crinkle cut chips (fries).
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
paris hilton for me. man feet big time.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links