Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Question for All (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A Question for All
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah Palin.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Paris Hilton's are pretty high on my list of awful feet too.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Paris Hilton. The lady is extremely hot, knows how to dress and knows how to have fun time out in the city nights.

She is one one of the more prominent sex symbols in today's public scrutiny. All of that goes without saying.

As far as her feet goes, I'm usually in favor of girls with big feet. Paris fits my criteria. Girls with feet smaller than a size 6 are too childlike and innocent, and that is anything but sexy to me. The rare exceptions to the rule are Christina Aguilera and Rachel Bilson.

But since this is the least favorite celeb question, I have to agree with soopaman lova and pick Sarah Palin. he beat me to the punch.

If anyone watches pro wrestling, there's a lady in TNA who bares a striking resemblance to Pailn. They call her "The Thrilla from Wasilla". When she enters the ring to fight, her shoes seem to pop off with ease as you try to get a better look at her soles. I would rather get to her than the actual Sarah Palin.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
As far as her feet goes, I'm usually in favor of girls with big feet. Paris fits my criteria. Girls with feet smaller than a size 6 are too childlike and innocent, and that is anything but sexy to me. The rare exceptions to the rule are Christina Aguilera and Rachel Bilson.

I'm TOE-TALLY ONBOARD!!!! [Cheers]

But you also reminded me of another celeb w/cute, small feet: Christina Ricci [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend not to remember the ugly feet so I really don't have a pick here.

Hope this might make you reconsider your opinion on Mariska Hargitay, Mr.Niceguy, either that, or it will cement it.

http://www.lordlucan.b-h-e.com/galleries/actresses87/mariskahargitaycu02.jpg

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marge Simpson's are bad. Only has like 3-4 toes I think. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:

Hope this might make you reconsider your opinion on Mariska Hargitay, Mr.Niceguy, either that, or it will cement it.

OMG, those are fantastic. Nice veins. I love them! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yeah, that one surprised me too, because I remember her having some nice peds. I guess girls can have "bad ped days", just like the hair.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Mariska and Shilpy's feet. It's funny that some people see it so differently.

Feet that scare the shit out of me are:

UMA THURMAN'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris Hilton comes a close second.

And I agree that Shakira and Brittany Spear's are pretty rank too.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Niceguy
Loyal Member
Member # 17083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Niceguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

YUCK!!!!! No offense to those who like her feet...but man there are way to many lumps on her toes....NASTY!!!!

--------------------
- I have it bad for Feet...

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Niceguy:
quote:

YUCK!!!!! No offense to those who like her feet...but man there are way to many lumps on her toes....NASTY!!!!
Cemented.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I like Paris Hilton. The lady is extremely hot, knows how to dress and knows how to have fun time out in the city nights.

I don't know. That chic looks a shaved albino spider monkey.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I love most flavors of black ladies feet, I just cannot get myself to like Tyra Banks' feet(creepy lookin toes), that said I still think a lot of the stuff she does is pretty sexy(plus shes hot). I love when she sometimes removes her pumps before the end of her show...getting off subject.

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLove:
Britney Spears has the worst looking feet! and I read that her feet really stink. On a plane ride from Los Angeles to New York, she took off her shoes, her co-passengers were ready to puke because of the stench.!
The air hostess had to request her to put her shoes back on! Eww. [Puke]

Because of the way they are supposed to smell, I am attracted to her feet now! [Mmm]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I'm gonna get shot here but I'm gonna say Eva Longoria. They ain't the ugliest but I think they are wayyyyyy overated.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links