Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FLIP FLOPS! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FLIP FLOPS!
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when women wear flip flops.OMG,there is nothing more sexy then A woman with pretty feet in flip flops.
Now the bad part.I hate when guys wear them.Nothing kills the view more then checking out a woman in flip flips and her man is right next to her, wearing flip flops also.Even before I knew I had a fetish,I would never wear flip flops or sandals.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love female feet in flip flops as well, the ladies are just starting to wear them again in the uk as the weather is getting better
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love female feet in flip flops as well, the ladies are just starting to wear them again in the uk as the weather is getting better
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell YEAH, Flip flops, my bread and butter, cant get enough of them. [Evil Grin] But ladies who wear them really need to make sure they get those pedicures, or something really beautiful can be HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY twisted. Also I absolutely HATE seeing guys wearing flip flops, or even worse guys wearing flip flops and SHOEPLAYING! [Violent] ARGHHH! *Ahem* I cant tell you how much fantastic footage has been chopped to the cutting room floor due to shoe/sandal playin dudes in the foreground...I need therapy. [Thud]

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's worse than hearing that 'flip-flop flip-flop', then turning around and seeing some guy wearing them?

[Puke]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10512 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you guys wear on your feet all summer? i wear nothing but flips in warmer weather.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, i feel you guys.My boss has really nice hands and her fingers are long and slender so I often wondered what her feet looked like. So, one day she came in wearing flip flops and her toes were beautiful..but her toenails. Looked as if instead of old school wooden dentures...she had wooden toenails. They were brown and jagged going each and every direction. Instantly gave me the bitter beer face. But Houston is Flip-flop central. I wish I knew some of you guys, we could meet and go sight-seeing,lmao. Especially the Galleria. Some of you would probably never wanna leave.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
What's worse than hearing that 'flip-flop flip-flop', then turning around and seeing some guy wearing them?

[Puke]

I 100% agree... Unless you are at the pool - its gay...
Thank God a woman who knows how we feel.My ex use to think I was crazy when I told her I would never wear flip flops because I thought they were for women only.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flip flop season is coming... The best season for foot lovers out there... very excited about it
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just this morning I came home from the firehouse and Kim greeted me wearing her jeans and flops.. Of course we had to have a morning hello session. I love the smell of her feet when she wears her flops... Cleaned her soles, sucked her toes and left my mark deep inside her...

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you guys, there is nothing more sexual and sensuous than a woman with beautiful feet wearing flip flops. I also agree that guys wearing flip flops is gross. Wearing them around the house is one thing, but men should not be wearing them in public. It does look gay.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True! Flip flops>Heels

And I love the plain old navy type flip flops more than anything, the smell they produce is magical!

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woman in flip flops....mmmmm,yummy i love nice woman feet in well worn flip flops, i see toemarks in bottom flops and sniff..delicious,the best:old navy flops....flip flops woman forever
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think flip flops are really hot. They're even hotter with the right combination. A girl wearing a pink shirt jeans and pink flip flops is hot. I think tight jeans with flips flops is hot, short shorts and flip flops is hot. I even like tight athletic pants with flip flops. Overall I think flip flops are really hot.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always loved the short denim shorts with flip flops look. Back in high school all the girls basically dressed like that when it was hot.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links