Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FLIP FLOPS! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FLIP FLOPS!
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
I always loved the short denim shorts with flip flops look. Back in high school all the girls basically dressed like that when it was hot.

Same here man.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops are the best
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
I always loved the short denim shorts with flip flops look. Back in high school all the girls basically dressed like that when it was hot.

in my town, tank tops, denim cut offs and flip flops (we call em thongs) are all us girls wear in summer. too hot for anything else!! haha
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a real "slave" to flip-flops myself! Even the plain 'ole black ones do just fine by me.

As Jak says nothing beats a t-shirt, shorts and some flip-flops- standard dress here in Florida. Love it!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why the hate for guys' flip flops though. Most that I've seen aren't heinous, unless they're over 30 or so. Although I'm biased since I'm bi (ha), I think plenty of guys have nice feet and can pull off flips.

But when it comes to girls, unless they're really nasty, they can't go wrong with flip flops. It's practically a uniform in Florida, and it's mostly why I love being a foot guy. They might as well walk around topless.

[ April 10, 2009, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: AliasnameTO ]

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when I hear the slapping of the soles that the flip flop makes. If her soles are dirty, makes it that much harder to take.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
in my town, tank tops, denim cut offs and flip flops (we call em thongs) are all us girls wear in summer. too hot for anything else!! haha [/QB]

Sounds like my kind of town.
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, my girl wore old navy flip flops out in public for the first time since we've been together (we started dating in the late fall). SO SEXY. We were walking around the pet store and she lets them fall off her feet every second, she barely has them on. Then we went out to eat and she had her bare feet between my legs almost the whole time. Damn, this should be a fun summer.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
What's worse than hearing that 'flip-flop flip-flop', then turning around and seeing some guy wearing them?

[Puke]

HELL YEAH! that shit pisses me off too esp. women who wear flip flops with sock, i mean whats the point in wearing shoes that show off your feet but you hide them? now i dont mind much if she is wearing novelty socks or socks that look cute those are ok lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i precum when i see platform flip flops
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them all,but I really love the real thin ones.They look as if the woman is barefoot.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bft4evr
Board Regular
Member # 19790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bft4evr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree that a lady with pretty feet in flip flops is great. I also see no problem with a guy wearing them. I wear them all the time and I am definately not gay.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alienshe
Board Regular
Member # 34583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alienshe   Email alienshe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love platform flip flops
Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love flip-flops, and I also agree that flip-flops aren't for men, also, a lot of girls in town near me take off their flip-flops and walk barefoot, the best thing is, they're in their twenties and look after their feet [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Drool]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alienshe
Board Regular
Member # 34583

Icon 6 posted      Profile for alienshe   Email alienshe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
fucking flip flops at a gas station at 8pm in Oklahoma when its raining is NASTY. My feet got mud and god knows what else on them. I had to take a water bottle and sit in the car with my feet out the door to rinse them off... Mother fucking flip flops can be a curse at time....

some people like walking in the rain and mud
Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links