Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot fetish subcategory (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: foot fetish subcategory
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something i read reminded me that i once ran across a yahoo group (years ago obviously) of foot fetish guys who had a thing for deformed feet. at least they are deformed in my view. there were pics of women with 6 toes and those with mutated extra shorts toes and bunions and hammer toes and the like. last summer, i actually saw a cute girl in flip flops and when i got the chance to get close and sneak a peek, i saw that her 3rd toe was shorter than her baby toe. like she was missing 2 joints in the toe. it was very disconcerting to see and not very pleasant IMHO.

i'm not knocking anyone who might be into that, just curious if there is anyone who might feel that way.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I with you on that =/
call me shallow, but I can't find those FEET attractive - that's not to say I can't find the girl HERSELF attractive though...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so freakin shallow I suppose. I only like those perfect or near perfect feet and toes.
Just the other day I noticed this really nice looking girl walking in the store, looked down to view her feet, which is my customery move, and almost gasp in disgust. Her 4th toe was completely over her pinky and danging and flopping like it had no bones or joints at all. A complete turn-off if I ever saw one.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do prefer more symmetrical feet/toes but it isn't a "turn-off" [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot99
Board Regular
Member # 3606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a woman's feet to have a little " character" to them. My lady has beautiful feet with high arches but has some corns on her pinky toes and calluses on the ball of her feet. She loves having her feet worshipped and massaged because she says that they hurt and that what I do feels great.Here is the best part,When I suck on her pinky toes and flick my tongue over the corn she can actually have an orgasm . Why, we don't know but I'm a happy man because she returns the favor by giving me foot jobs or whatever else I want. Yes, she wears heels all day without stockings and her feet odor is just perfect for me and really turns me on.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny you mentioned that- I took some candid shots last weekend of a gal that I had not seen up real close but from a distance looked great. When I got home and looked at the photos when I could zoom in to actual size- her fourth toes were really crooked- almost like they were broken. I'm sorry, call me shallow too, but that's not pleasing for me to look at.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am in the middle. i wouldnt be so shallow as to not find the girl attractive or, if i was single, want to date her.. but you can guarantee that i wouldnt be having any foot play with her.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear you on that

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever floats your boat I guess, although I am curious, any links to this site/group if it's still running?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

quote:

My current chick has deformed feet.

could you elaborate. deformed how? my ex-wife had feet that i bet most guys here would be grossed out over.. and i wasnt happy with them myself. that was a loooong time without any foot play. she had broken a cpl of toes when she used to dance (not the stripper kind, just jazz or whatever) and never got them fixed, then she had some whacky bone sticking out on the top and to top things off, she has nail fungus. so like that kind of deformed or what?

quote:

I am curious, any links to this site/group if it's still running?

i dont know if its still running and i can promise you that i definitely didnt keep that link [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny you say that, I have had a few requests to do stories about hammer toes and deformed feet. I think it might be a bigger fetish than most of us realize.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK...this will probably gross a lot of people out...there are only 1 or 2 pictures in existance of Chinese women with bound feet that caould be considered sexy. Yeah there are dozens of pictures of bound feet around but usually they are terribly maimed or look very disfigured in some way...but there are 2 exceptions that can be found. for those that aren't going to give rants about 'oh that's so wrong'...or 'how cruel or gross' I suggest they look at how others perceive their own predilictions...sorry for the rant...it just bugs when fetishists say 'oh why can't people be more tolerant and understand us' while seeing nothing wrong with making commnets like 'you like long toenails, foot odor, etc.?!?!? That is so disgusting!' A bit hypocritical, imho. Sorry for going off...next post will give the books with those pictures...
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the Howard S. Levy's book 'the lotus lovers'...there is one nice foot depicted. The skin looks soft and delicately wrinkled, tiny and well arched. Plus that book gives lots of accounts of the eroticism surrounding foot fetishes in late imperial China.
The other book is Dorothy Ko's Cinderella and her Sisters. There's a very sexy foot shown in that book.
Plus Ko discusses how many private narratives were collected in a book at the turn of the century when the custom was largely out of vogue.

Those are 2 non-fiction books.

For fiction every foot fetishist should read 3-inch Golden Lotus. It's pretty gruesome in the first 40 pages or so whne the heroine first has her feet done but after that...that writer really knows how we think, believe it or not. A Visit from the Foot Emancipation Society is also a good book.
Comments?

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just like the second toe to be longer than the first myself. Some consider that deformed. I consider it perfect. [Smile]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I am shallow because I couldnt date a girl with deformed feet. Its a total turnoff for me. I'm not saying i couldnt be friends but its just to important to me that they have nice feet if I am going to invest in a relationship. Just like I would have a hard time dating a totally flat chested woman, I am not a huge titty guy but it just seems to boyish if they dont have some tits, dont have to be huge but I defintely want to be able to grab them and play with them.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links