Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot fetish subcategory (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: foot fetish subcategory
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I guess you can call me "Shallow Hal" [Roll Eyes]

It's no secret what my fetish subcategory involves....

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

for those that aren't going to give rants about 'oh that's so wrong'...or 'how cruel or gross' I suggest they look at how others perceive their own predilictions...sorry for the rant...it just bugs when fetishists say 'oh why can't people be more tolerant and understand us' while seeing nothing wrong with making commnets like 'you like long toenails, foot odor, etc.?!?!? That is so disgusting!' A bit hypocritical, imho.

buddy.. comparing long toenails and smelly feet arent physically deforming feet. now if these women are all for the foot binding, then thats their thing, but from what i recall.. and i may be 100% wrong.. i thought they werent given a choice. we are talking about a painful and forced deformity. i dont think its hypocritical at all to be turned off by taking something we love so much and then twisting it up and deforming it.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK...but consider this comparison...if a woman has a preference for a circumcised penis (not that there's anything wrong with uncircumcised)...most people do not think or say 'oh my gosh...that person was subjected to a painful procedure and now has a deformity...and people like this woman who likes circumcised dicks are wrong to support such a custom'. Cultural relativism and the aesthetics of body modification...not entirely apples/oranges but not so easily dismissed...
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree 100% s8r, but comparing body modifications to long toenails and smelly feet are not int he same realm at all.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you. I let my rant get in the way of what i wanted to say. I only meant to use the scent and nail length as examples that are often derided by those who seem to plead for better understanding from those outside the foot fetish community. It's like saying 'this thing I like is so not so wrong and perverse...but this thing this guy (from the same community) likes, now that really is sick, wrong, gross, etc.' I went thru such a thing in the past on this board when I merely tried to have a discussion about footbinding years ago.

The dialogue that opens prolly belongs in another thread.

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like people, there are feet that I find attractive and others I don't. I don't think that is particularly shallow. For example I cannot imagine an overweight (well, OK, fat) woman having any kind of allure to me but there, sure as hell, are a bunch of guys out there that would be sportin' wood for her.

Beauty remains in the eye of the beholder - which is still good news for all the "3's" out there.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links