Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I hope ballet flats stay in........ for ever (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I hope ballet flats stay in........ for ever
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
because they kick up a GREAT stink regardless what is worn with them and when they mould to the foot because they have got that sweaty, its unreal.

i can't get over how sexy ballet flats are.

saw a woman in ballet flats today and white trainer socks.... [Jerkoff] so hot!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the combo i'm looking for is ballet flats with hose.. rarely done, but what i'm looking for! i agree.. ballet flats for the most part did a great job this season.. let's see how long it will continue

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to disagree with you on this one. Ballet flats cover up the foot! I can see how it can cause a great aroma though [Smile]

Nothing more frustrating when you see a drop dead gorgeous woman wearing flats...cock tease is all it is [Tongue]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, but it always pops off thei rfoot easily, which to me is better than just flip flops, because flip flops dont cause odor, or RARELY do, and its not strong...

i prefer leather pumps still...

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh, i like the tease and ease of shoe play....

and when they pop off you can see the sweaty foot.

my god.... amazing!!

RPM.... i see ballet flats and hose every day. i just dream of whats cooking in those ballet flats... it really really sriously sexy.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend at university, she teaches ballet.
Although she never wears ballet shoes to class, she always wears thongs (Aussie term for flip flops) and she has some excellent feet. Nice strong toes and always paints them in bright colours which I love. Too bad she has already got a bf [Cry]

Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Nothing more frustrating when you see a drop dead gorgeous woman wearing flats

I love the mystery of ballet flats and 9/10 times your curiosity is fulfilled and that is some of the hottest shit i know
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope ballet flats stay in so long as girls keep takin em off!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Matrix:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Nothing more frustrating when you see a drop dead gorgeous woman wearing flats

I love the mystery of ballet flats and 9/10 times your curiosity is fulfilled and that is some of the hottest shit i know
agreed. The anticipation of seeing the toes, the way they dangle them on their feet, the toe cleavage all of that makes you want them even more. And the aroma is so very nice when you get them.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first saw them I thought they were ugly (covered up the toes)
but yeah I am definitely a convert [Big Grin]
Love em XD

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

i love the tease and the potential they have.

- toe prints.
- heavenly stink.
- get worn out quickly!
- shoe play perfect.

so sexy its unreal.

--------------------

Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballet flats are frustrating because I prefer to see the foot.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't like them personally. I'm a tall guy so I like a woman in heels. I spend alot of time trying to smell good so a woman that doesn't won't do either.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're perfect, for both barefeet and socked, and like someone said, they pop off so easily. [Cheers]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was a heel and mule girl all my life .but ballet flats make me feel sexy,comfortable,with no pain. though they tend to cause foot aroma .something between corn chips and leather.i will tell you boys or worms a good story about my flats when i have more time.bye for now!! Cathymules
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links