Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I hope ballet flats stay in........ for ever (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I hope ballet flats stay in........ for ever
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely share your passion for flats Toe Sucker II [Big Grin]
In my school library 8/10 girls are wearing flats and a good half of them kick them off while they study. It's amazing how many of the girls wear really worn flats too. You can see the damp prints inside them and just go crazy thinking about the smell!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're nice, but the cheap ones offer no arch support. I see a growing trend of fallen arches which make for ugly flat feet! [Puke]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as much as trends are trends... i'm still a heel fan myself... nothing beats a sexy pump in my opinion....

being in my area, hose and ballet flats rarely happens.... i don't see my ideal combo much at all.

some of those flats are too flat with no support for the arches... and i've seen a die-hard ballet flat curse her fav flats because the lack of support was causing her pain (she said more pain than the heels she used to wear back in the day.... but not in the same places of course)

as for scent... i don't like stink. the few times i've been exposed to the scent of ballet flats, 9/10 times it was stink!

if it's the scent like Cathymules points out,i can work with that.. but flat out stink.. sorry fellas. i'm not that good! lol!

RPM

p.s. not all ballet flats are sexy and cute, just wanted to point that out

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cathymules:
i was a heel and mule girl all my life .but ballet flats make me feel sexy,comfortable,with no pain. though they tend to cause foot aroma .something between corn chips and leather.i will tell you boys or worms a good story about my flats when i have more time.bye for now!! Cathymules

My imagination is running wild! PLease share the story with us!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bulls23
Board Regular
Member # 33905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bulls23   Email bulls23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have grown on me too. The key is how much of the foot they expose. My wife has a pair of flimsy metallic ones that leave alot of the sides exposed and plenty of toe cleave
Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Have to disagree with you on this one. Ballet flats cover up the foot! I can see how it can cause a great aroma though [Smile]

Nothing more frustrating when you see a drop dead gorgeous woman wearing flats...cock tease is all it is [Tongue]

With ya on this one, got to see the foot. And sexy open toed shoes can still make a foot sweaty on the sole, as I confirmed yesterday with my wife's feet. Nothing like a Sunday afternoon foot worship session, followed by footjob. Ahhhh...
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bulls23:
They have grown on me too. The key is how much of the foot they expose. My wife has a pair of flimsy metallic ones that leave alot of the sides exposed and plenty of toe cleave

yes, they are my favs!

but on the same token, the tight fitting ones hold all the scent and sweat so when they slip off, boy do they look sexy... nice reddish hot soles, toes that are that sweaty she can glide her toes between eachother without sticking. mmmmmmm heaven!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Have to disagree with you on this one. Ballet flats cover up the foot! I can see how it can cause a great aroma though [Smile]

Nothing more frustrating when you see a drop dead gorgeous woman wearing flats...cock tease is all it is [Tongue]

Exactly. Maybe if i had a SHOE fetish they would be ok. My problem is how they are so heavily marketed during very hot weather- "it's 90 degrees, but you still must cover those naked feet" wow... Im already stuck with breast cleavage & tight pants!!! [Wu]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
solevr... i guess because i also appreciate shoes (heels more specifically).. ballet flats don't bother me as much.... lol!!!!

all that cleavage though.. and tight pants... yum..... let me stop...

welcome bulls23.. you just describe the type of ballet flats i love the most.. and wifee is most reluctant to get! lol!!!! she's shy about all that toecleavage!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bulls23
Board Regular
Member # 33905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bulls23   Email bulls23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey RPM! Tell her that toe cleavage is the sexiest! Her reluctancy might have to do with the fact that some of these flats aren't quite comfy. The soles aren't very forgiving from what i've been told.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bulls23:
Hey RPM! Tell her that toe cleavage is the sexiest! Her reluctancy might have to do with the fact that some of these flats aren't quite comfy. The soles aren't very forgiving from what i've been told.

but none the less, very very sexy! haha

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

the comfort is a concern for wifee.. and she's a bit shy about trying new trends too. she loves her comfort..

also.. she thinks that shoes that show toe-cleavage show more than jsut that... she feels it'd make her feet look fatter than they are.. and aslo exaggerate her low arch.. and prove less comfy than others.

so.. one day, my solution is jsut to get her a pair for around the house usage.. and be done wiht it.. but the gentleman in me says to wait it out and see...

RPM

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links