Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » help with smell (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: help with smell
LizardKing4386
Board Regular
Member # 21447

Icon 5 posted      Profile for LizardKing4386   Email LizardKing4386   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriends feet don't smell and i need to know what to do to get them to smell??
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sneakers without socks will do it. Enjoy my friend.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LizardKing4386:
My girlfriends feet don't smell and i need to know what to do to get them to smell??

or buy her a pair of cheap, thin-soled flats. works a treat, plus she'll need a foot massage after wearing em [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KEDS, KEDS, KEDS without socks works for me lol.
The best part is, they leave nice toe imprints for you.

Personally, I don't like them, they are not that comfortable. However, in having said that, I wear them because they do leave amazing toe imprints and gives everything that my customers desire.

MWAH
D

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A pair of nylons, a pair of leather closed toe shoes - she has to wear them three days without washing her feet. If that doesn't work, nothing will.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LizardKing4386
Board Regular
Member # 21447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LizardKing4386   Email LizardKing4386   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everybody... i will try and see what happens
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy sniffing! [Big Grin]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely flats
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seriously, nylons and tight leather pumps or leather boots or something that wont allow her feet to breathe well, should do the trick..

I personally think nylons work way better than barefoot.. in terms of smell intensity

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for booberry   Email booberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well my bf likes when I wear AE (american eagle)flats.

--------------------
kb

Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm into hose.. so nylon helps in the scent department.

but my experience.. frequency of wear of a given shoe is the deal.. if she keeps wearing the same shoe over and over and in hot humid conditions and sweats.. and the shoes have very little time to fully dry between wears... then... in time (brand new pairs take about two weeks.. older pairs about a week).. you'll get a scent of some sorts building.

but.. not sticking to one pair every day.. you loose the potential for scent!

the given advice is awesome....... but the key is repeated wear (the non-washing is not in my book an option i'd use.. though highly effective)

stick to more closed than open shoe.. ask her not to dip, dangle, or remove the shoe during the day.. the longer the wear in the day the better.

man-made materials breath less and are more prone to oders than leather.. but the quality of leather scent to me is the best!!!

lastly, many new tech shoes today have anti-odor technology in them.. watch out for that.. same with socks.. and hose.. go old school with what you get so that the technology isn't working against you (same with lotions she applies on her peds)

good luck.. keep us posted

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was the same with my girlfriend. she always wears sketchers or hiking boots (which are [Drool] ).

Of course the boots are the best but she had a long car jouney in her regular sketchers and they stunk after that!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sketchers are great for producing smell..lol
Although, my feet start to smell a lot after I wear stockings and leather boots. Simply, no air supply for my feet to breathe.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant believe my eyes!

so much talk about the best thing in the world.

haha

i would recommend flats with no socks! my god the scent is unforgiveable. [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the sexiest smells comes from wearing UGG BOOTS barefoot! Have her try that!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links