Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » help with smell (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: help with smell
LizardKing4386
Board Regular
Member # 21447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LizardKing4386   Email LizardKing4386   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is really into flip flops witch produce a smell but its just not that strong.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tights and ballet flats,8 hrs @ work.that should do it.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
co-worker pulled that off but for a 16 hour day... need not be close to pick up on the scent when she took off those shoes every now and again! (too strong for me though)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting topic [Smile] I love feet but i absolutely can't stand it when they stink especially that vinegar smell, i think that its also cos of the foot stereotype thing [Cry] i don't mind a slight smell but when my gf is giving me a footjob and i can smell her feet even if they are down by my cock i get absolutely repulsed! [Smile]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booker-T
Loyal Member
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker-T   Email Booker-T   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the uggs! My gf is currently taking tips from me on how to make her feet smell more. She used to wash all of her shoes and only wear socks once before washing them! Pumps with no socks is a good way of getting them nice n sweaty though...i make sure we do lots of walking too!

--------------------
The Ultimate ToeHunter!

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheap shoes from Payless makes Nonni's feet absolutely reek after a week or 2
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she's really into flip flops, may I suggest to you that she get those flip flops with fabric on them. It holds the smell in nicely.
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"cheap shoes from Payless makes Nonni's feet absolutely reek after a week or 2"
Comment by fatpat

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot about UGGs...The cheap COPY Uggs definitely make your feet smell. Not sure it's the smell you are after, but it is strong.

Since your GF likes flip flops, you are in luck, UGG Australia makes UGG Flip Flops with the sheepskin on the foot bed. In the summer your feet sweat in them and it can leave an interesting odor.lol I would definitely go that route.

Hope this helps,

MWAH
D
XOXO

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have her try a pair of Crocs with heavy, wool socks... MY wife wears this odd combo at my request and it produces a smell that is like a gift for me. Instant orgasm when she lets me have her feet after a day of wearing that combo!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LizardKing4386:
She is really into flip flops witch produce a smell but its just not that strong.

try the chunky platform flip flops!! the scent is amazing and toe prints to die for. [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just my wife some payless ballet flats.. now it's my turn to find out how much a scent they can carry.....

yesterday, she wore boots with socks on a hot day to work... the scent was way way too strong for me!!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links