Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best openers in Supermarket.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Best openers in Supermarket..
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since its almost summer- the sights are great in the Supermarket.. Im taking a survey and Ill contribute... What are the best lines to attempt to get foot action?.. And importantly NOT come off as a perv...!! (a lot of guys are ignorant about this)
Ill return with a thoughtful comment on this..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate to be a thread killer, but in all practicality there is virtually no way NOT to come off as a perv. in the super market scenario that you describe.

[Confused] [Cry]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while trying to be classy and fun at the same time I always take a shot!Whether its"I hope to god your husband is a toe man" or depending on the girl(tattoos)"How many times a week do guys with foot fetishes approach you." Its all about the demograph!!! I live in a very high end community and I still go for it.If you swing enough you will hit the ball eventually!!And I do every once in a while.I have also had success with"please accept this as a compliment(smile act bashfull)but you really take incredible care of your feet"
Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically I aim this question at some of the veterans or more experienced memebers of this forum(maybe older then 35-40 years of age)

I agree if you swing enough you will hit the ball eventually..Also some guys are very smooth and cassanova -like or even pick up artist..

First I think one has to be very careful how you approach the woman.. [Constantly buffereing] what you say to her not to sound like a perv or frighten her..
For example.
"Please dont take this the wrong way..(Guess her shoe size) But are those feet a size 8, size 10, etc?....After she tells you her size say--They are very attractive or well cared for"..And possibly if you can lead to it.. "Im a foot massage master".. Any thoughts on this.. I know it is done or can be done..
Some of those feet in the supermarket are almost heavenly!
As love size 7 says you should sound classy and sophisticated..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are no "foot lines" that won't make you come off as a perve

approach her the way you normally would

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally have had guys come up to me in the super market or in other public venues and ask me what brand shoe I am wearing because their girlfriend would absolutely love them or some had even said I would love to see my girlfriend with a pair like that, I think they are sexy.

Since I wasn't born yesterday, I know they were looking for a conversation opener and to see what kind of response they would get. Sometimes I play a long and other times, depending on my mood, I won't.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
there are no "foot lines" that won't make you come off as a perve

approach her the way you normally would

Thats the thing- many women may see it as different or freaky..Some may like that..
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple. "Hi" "hey" "hello" said with a cool smile and good eye contact. Come off as warm. Simple. Anything else i've read already will give you the leading role as "perv #1" when she recounts the story to her girl friends after she dials them to ensure you don't follow her home.

After the hello, talk to her like a human being. Geez, at some point if you dated her you would have to treat her like a normal person, why not start now? Even if a super model came up to me and asked me my shoe size she'd come off as weird. Imagine this scenario in reverse? Think of this, how would brad pitt minus the fame and cash approach a woman? He'd say hi, and make small talk. The foot stuff comes later when you know she's attracted to you. Talking about it sooner WILL ensure the attraction part never happens.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Simple. "Hi" "hey" "hello" said with a cool smile and good eye contact. Come off as warm. Simple. Anything else i've read already will give you the leading role as "perv #1" when she recounts the story to her girl friends after she dials them to ensure you don't follow her home.

After the hello, talk to her like a human being. Geez, at some point if you dated her you would have to treat her like a normal person, why not start now? Even if a super model came up to me and asked me my shoe size she'd come off as weird. Imagine this scenario in reverse? Think of this, how would brad pitt minus the fame and cash approach a woman? He'd say hi, and make small talk. The foot stuff comes later when you know she's attracted to you. Talking about it sooner WILL ensure the attraction part never happens.

GQguy

I agree, just wondering if there are any other techniques!
Also would NOT want to get thrown out of the supermarket(lol)

[ May 09, 2009, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's one...after normal conversation where you find out things that you like about her...give her a compliment on those commonalities. i.e. I say " I love to travel, blah blah blah" She says "me too, i've been to blah blah". She has said something that warrants a compliment. You could say " you seem cultured/classy, it's very cool" "i like your style, even your toes look classy". See...she earned your compliment by expressing that she was into something you're into. So you compliment her not on her appearance but on her character. This is more genuine and she won't forget it. You brought up her toes and if she's open to talk about it she will. You don't come off as weird either, but very perceptive and meticulous in how you look at a woman. A man with taste. Of coure don't let the thread on toes linger too long. Chat about what you like to do and set up a mutual hangout. I.e. "I love hiking blah blah" she might say "I love it too blah blah" Then you say "i'm going sat you should come" get her digits. Set up the date hike(insert activity here) and you can take it from there.

But it all starts with hi, and a smile.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Yes GQ,

Thats what Im talking about.. some kind of insidious or subliminal remark that come off as a repectable guy..

1)Or even saying "Oh, I notice you put a lot of care into your feet" And carying on a decent mini conversation (not too much) if she allows it...But buffering it since she is new game..

[ May 09, 2009, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

jebzy
Board Regular
Member # 33706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jebzy   Email jebzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i work in one part time aswell, and i see some great feet! just today i saw a girl she was either middle eastern or turkish or something like that, around 18/19 and she was gorgeous, i just smiled at her and looked down at her feet, she then looked down as well and wiggled her toes and smiled and walked off, she had these black strappy sandles, her feet looked so warm and soft.. her soles and toes where pink from walking/heat and she had shocking pink nail polish and to top it off she had matching lipstick on.. wow she was hott!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Hmm. The inititial premise has to be that you ARE a respectable guy. You just want to make sure that you don't come off as a perv. I don't really talk about feet until I know that sex is inevitable. Theres no point in bringing it up earlier. Really...what's the point in brining it up? Especially if you've seen her feet and you like them. Foot fetishist that get laid also get feet. Thats how it goes if that's what you're looking for.

--------------------

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Yes, its a very sensitive touchy topic..That often I avoid especially in the early stages...But if one is in to feet..I think it may be possible to cleverly mention it without being obtrusive ..
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
11 times out of 10 you will be shot down.you will come off as a perv.dont bother until you start dating and if she in to you, you can have her feet or anything eles.play it slow.do you really think if you were at the market that you would have her feet in your face .she would be so turned off. get a girlfriend first then slowly bring in the fetish .bye for now and good luck Cathymules
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links