Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best openers in Supermarket.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Best openers in Supermarket..
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQguy is speaking truth IMO.

Another way I scored two chicks was by using what we have around us (sometimes I call them metaphorical props). Both times I walked up to older women and just started with a "hello." I then asked if they were mothers (they said yes) and wished them a happy mothers day.

This put a smile on there faces, so I put one on mine and asked if they were "single mothers"
Now I did this more than two times but the two that I scored were actually single. I'm in my early 20's and in LOVE with older women aka milfs so I get a lot of "you're too young" or "you can be my son!" but that does not stop me.

The key is if you are in a store and she is looking at a product find something witty to say in relation to you, her, and the product. It could be if she is passing by you and you are looking at a product say something to her. Chances are you will never see her again in your life so why not.

I love picking up women in supermarkets and different stores because they really don't go all out and you will get to see the real them. Another one I had was I saw this chick in the deodorant section and she was walking my way. When she got closer and about to pass me I said, "be careful I just sprayed this, I know you've seen what happens in the commercial. She laughed and I asked her name blablabla and ended with me getting her number etc.

In conclusion, you don't have to be the best looking, smartest, richest guy to get women; you just need the confidence. It's funny to me how grown ass men can get there feelings hurt by a little ole woman.

Ironic don't you think?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Simple. "Hi" "hey" "hello" said with a cool smile and good eye contact. Come off as warm. Simple.

would this also depend on if the female would even be warm enough to the "Hi" in order to move into small talk???

some women at supermarkets can't be bothered to be honest, so should finding someone who would be open to small talk be part of the deal as well???

[ May 10, 2009, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: blackHxC88 ]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ITT creeps trying to justify being creepy
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
ITT creeps trying to justify being creepy

uncalled for "ITT" was uncalled for [Mad]

[ May 11, 2009, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: blackHxC88 ]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Simple. "Hi" "hey" "hello" said with a cool smile and good eye contact. Come off as warm. Simple.

would this also depend on if the female would even be warm enough to the "Hi" in order to move into small talk???

some women at supermarkets can't be bothered to be honest, so should finding someone who would be open to small talk be part of the deal as well???

Good question! Have you ever smiled at a baby? Automatically they'll smile right back and get super excited. As adults we hide our emotions. When someone smiles at us we're caught off guard. We wonder why. We look behind us to see if someone else is behind us being smiled at.

Meanwhile the person smiling is seen as warm, happy and social and CONFIDENT. Some women won't smile back. It's a risk! But guaranteed that you made her day a little better. If she walks by you again and you're unphased odds are she will be more receptive. People love being smiled at.

The smile is the best opener. Not the joker toothy smile but the i'm happy to be here smile. It says far more than any canned line. To have a busy/hectic/bad day and still be able to smile says alot about your mental strength.

So in closing you smiling doesn't depend on anyone but yourself. Don't worry about what she thinks. Of course smiling at someone who is staring at her shopping list makes little sense, make eye contact. Practice with old people and little kids. Work your way up to the women you're attracted too. The more you do it, the easier it gets.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cathymules:
do you really think if you were at the market that you would have her feet in your face. good luck Cathymules

If that were true, I'd need a bigger pantry. [Hump]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

Good question! Have you ever smiled at a baby? Automatically they'll smile right back and get super excited. As adults we hide our emotions. When someone smiles at us we're caught off guard. We wonder why. We look behind us to see if someone else is behind us being smiled at.

Meanwhile the person smiling is seen as warm, happy and social and CONFIDENT. Some women won't smile back. It's a risk! But guaranteed that you made her day a little better. If she walks by you again and you're unphased odds are she will be more receptive. People love being smiled at.

The smile is the best opener. Not the joker toothy smile but the i'm happy to be here smile. It says far more than any canned line. To have a busy/hectic/bad day and still be able to smile says alot about your mental strength.

So in closing you smiling doesn't depend on anyone but yourself. Don't worry about what she thinks. Of course smiling at someone who is staring at her shopping list makes little sense, make eye contact. Practice with old people and little kids. Work your way up to the women you're attracted too. The more you do it, the easier it gets.

this is a man that knows his shit

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fun stuff but be prepared for a smack down lol

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excuse the ignorance but what does ITT stand for?
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow this thread turned into a book!!I hope you got your answer mjl1717.I do believe the smile and eye contact play the biggest role.you just have to pick the right girl!!Cougar bars and 711's might be better than the supermarket to get started!!Batter up my man!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK
Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I agree instead of being too aggressive..Its probably best and safest to get eye contact and smile... And not say anything too out landish..I think each situation is unique..
Mr Papers also made good comments..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
Excuse the ignorance but what does ITT stand for?

ITT=in this thread
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
Ok, I agree instead of being too aggressive..Its probably best and safest to get eye contact and smile... And not say anything too out landish..I think each situation is unique..
Mr Papers also made good comments..

thanks bro hope it works out for you keep us posted

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay, yeah the suggestions about getting to know the girl 1st are actually the ones that would generally work best, but to get back into the original spirit of the thread, here is a way to directly address the feet thing, hence skipping over that extended process of trying to fool her into thinking that you actually liked her for her personality before you liked her for her feet LOL!

you: "got a question maam."

her: "yes"

you: "where do you get your nails done?"

her: "i get them done at (fill in the blank)"

or

her: "i do them myself"

you: "oh cool, they're rather nice. I'll need to tell my ex-girlfriend to go to that place."

or

you: "i should hire you to do my ex-girlfriend's nails since she can never get them quite as nice as yours."

those are your ice-breakers but what comes next is more fill in the blank type of convo.

from either of these two outcomes, you can let her know upfront that you have an innocent eye for nice feet (unlike most men who never notice). you can also work in the fact that you gave casual foot massages to your ex because of her nice feet & that you are able to discern that this grocery store lady takes care of her feet. from there, you can ask her if anyone's ever given her feet a good massage.

chat her up happily for a little bit, but at the end of your chat, give her your card. pencil in foot massage on the card at the time you hand it to her.

let her decide later if she wants to meet up with ya.

this handing over of contact info works especially great with very poor attractive women in grocery stores who need money badly and you have worked a proposition into your conversation to meet up later for a coin-to-feet exchange.

you can generally spot those more viable women by looking at what they are purchasing & the clothes they are wearing, or if you saw them in the parking lot, the type of clunker they drove in, not to mention the location/condition of the grocery store too. best of luck boyz

[ May 13, 2009, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Sir Tyler,
I agree, a guy has to play the male role here...
It just that going for feet is such as touchy area- avoiding being percieved as a perve..And you dont want to turn her off..[when I was a young lad I was shy, timid, more like a girl,-as I became more mature and experienced I saw that we only pass these halls once and I became willing to reasonably take risk..]
But I think your technique is good with decent thinking..
There is a such thing as the "gift of gab"....Some are better at this type of commnication then others.. Also many do Not realize it is such as fine art communicating properly, concisely and at the right time..Thx..

[ May 13, 2009, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links