Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Empty Balls guarantee (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Empty Balls guarantee
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what I mean by Empty Balls Guaranteed? do you think its wrong to offer it? and do you think it is dirty or slutty to offer it? I would love to hear your opinion. I work really hard to be the best foot model that I can be and think that a money back guarantee should always be offered for my site. Please let me know what ya'll think. Be honest...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I like it I think it has a very catchy theme.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly I think your doing fine.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it. Its a good slogan, like the Jack Off Material slogan.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never think a money back guarantee is a good thing. there are too many ppl out there who are underhanded and will take advantage of such an offer and personally a money back guarantee doesnt carry much weight. it's a marketing gimmick. let your quality and images speak for themselves.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with Nusuth, you deliver a beautiful product being your feet and the media in which it is delivered. Don't cheapen your product with "Cheap Marketing Techniques". Your product stands out as one of the best on the NET. People will either get that or they won't. If you use the guarantee, in the end, you will attract more "C" profile customers, the ones that WILL take you up on your offer and ask for a refund. Currently, you have what we refer to as "A" profile customers, the ones that value your product and will pay anything to get it and "B" profile customers, the ones that have to think about things before joining but see the value. When it comes to business, these are the 2 types of customers you want and you have them. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK and let your work speak for itself.

MWAH
D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelley, I like it. It's catchy. And you've already lived up to it numerous times, for me. Danielle, you too. Thank you both for delivering such intense eye candy! A big 21-gun salute to both of you!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

<multiply it by 3, system wouldn't allow me to post 21 of them!>

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your attitude about it, it shows you value your customers. However, I agree with some of the others who think you don't need to take that measure. Your product does speak for itself.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm with nusuth.. there is no way to gauge the product worked to 'success' and wether or not you're being ripped off.. sure.. most folks won't bother.. but some will, for the free ride!

plus.. feet is a matter of taste. some gals here have a huge following and folks adore their feet. but their shape does precious little for my appetite.. others.. drive me nuts (and i feel i'm the only one loving the view).. and they get discouraged and move along.

so.. from what I see. you're offering a top notch service and value! I know what I love seeing on you (and that isn't your top preference.. so I don't bug you).. but you do what you do super well.. and I appreciate the dedication and hard work you put into it. a lesson i've picked up on!

in all honesty, i only opened this thread because it was you.. the title turned me off.. just being totally honest! your name is what drew me to this thread all together.. you've already established a brand that speaks volumes.. had anyone esle started this thread with the same name (minus a few names i can think of).. i'd move right along to the next.

but i most likely am the minority on that..

keep to what is working really well for you!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
without wanting to be disrepectful, i think its somewhat cheapening what youre offering. if you want to offer a money back guarantee, i completely understand, go for it. but for me personally, i find the 'empty balls' slogan itself kind of... high school. its aa phrase i would hear my 16 year old brother using.

but thats just my personal opinion. sorry if it offends.

AK

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Money back guarantee or not...they still have your photos...sounds like a bad idea to me....I think its akin to getting a refund on a song you download from iTunes and then decide you no longer want it...that's why a lot of foot models have limited free content they share here at Wu's....i feel that's where the customer decides if it's worth the money or not.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of opinions on this post. I hope this helps give you food for thought Shell. I was watching this one closely to see what people's thoughts were and it is very interesting. A&F made a good point about giving samples here for people to see prior to paying for a membership.

Regardless of what you decide to do, Just keep doing what you are doing because it is working.

LOVE YOU!
D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a money back guarantee is not for you to decide, thats just conceited
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eagleoga60
Board Regular
Member # 32422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eagleoga60   Email eagleoga60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine are empty. you're the bomb.

FYI the confidence that you could say that is just plain hottt!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i never think a money back guarantee is a good thing. there are too many ppl out there who are underhanded and will take advantage of such an offer and personally a money back guarantee doesnt carry much weight. it's a marketing gimmick. let your quality and images speak for themselves.

My thoughts too...

Your pictures are great. They speak volumes!

Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links