Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lady GaGa (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lady GaGa
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ luckilly that doesn't necessarily seem to be a bad thing...he just did something sexual presumably behind her back.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am utterly sick of Lady Gaga. Her music is down right annoying, and I am even a fan of club beats and what not. I even read her interview in Maxim and she openly admitted her music is basically tasteless and soulless unless you are on ecstasy at the club but says thats ok because Andy Warhol said art is meant to be shallow, or something like that. I'm just waiting for her to phase out, which she will without a doubt, but then I am sure she will run out of money and try to make a comeback mostly likely being different, like more serious or down to earth however no one will buy that crap. Sort of like Avril Lavigne, was originally super popular as the anti-britney artist, phased out, tried to comeback as the ditsy pop artist (like britney) but no one bought into that crap.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nirvana988
Loyal Member
Member # 30928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nirvana988   Email Nirvana988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she resembles Christina Aguilera.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady GaGa is undoubtedly one of if not the most talented female artists of the past year. There are a few videos out there of her playing the piano and she is incredibly talented - this coming from a pianist myself. She also has such a versatile voice easily surpassing most female artists at the moment.

The reason she appears to be yet another slutty act with a few catchy tunes is because THAT IS WHAT SELLS. She'd tried for a while to make it with her raw musical talent but it's simply not viable in this day and age. As soon as she wears bikinis and makes catchy pop tunes she goes instantly to number one. Blame the consumer, not the artist.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links