Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » People Still Don't Understand Foot Fetishes....Or Is It the Bachelor's Fault? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: People Still Don't Understand Foot Fetishes....Or Is It the Bachelor's Fault?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=foot+fetish

look in now results are pouring in

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess what I don't understand is the responders' lack of understanding.

I have yet to an "ew" from anyone that found out about my passion for women's feet; certainly, there have been some that found it odd at first but became comfortable - even intrigued - very quickly. Then again, it may just be my comfort with my fetish that helps others relax.

I'm also taken by the amount of intolerance from supposedly understanding and tolerant people.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's amazing the way people have the inability to articulate themselves with any originality.

As for the foot fetish guy. Good for him. Not my approach but, who cares, she likes him. I hope the producers keep him around. If the reaction on Twitter is representative of water cooler and coffee shop conversations of women across America, they will. Every show needs someone people love to love -- or hate.

For guys into feet, I suppose it's good publicity. No, if he can somehow redefine himself as something beyond a guy who likes feet, then the publicity would be good.

Nevertheless there is no bad publicity.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ewwwwww, creep and creepy are the most cliche girl words out there. All the girls I know use it recklessly to describe any guy who looks at them or approaches them that they are not attracted to.

A guy they are attracted to could come off the exact same way as a "creep" and they will call him a "hottie" and be all gaga for him.

I think more than anything, it just gives them a reason to talk about themselves. "OMG! this creepy guy came up and talked to me". In some cases it may be warranted but, in most, it's just stupid bitch drama.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Society is funny, it's the people that have no first hand knowledge or experience on any given subject that are the most vocal and opinionated individuals. What's even funnier is that as a society, we listen to them and allow them to influence our own thoughts.

"A belief system is nothing more than other peoples thoughts that over time we have adopted as our own"

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
Society is funny, it's the people that have no first hand knowledge or experience on any given subject that are the most vocal and opinionated individuals. What's even funnier is that as a society, we listen to them and allow them to influence our own thoughts.

"A belief system is nothing more than other peoples thoughts that over time we have adopted as our own"

That is a very accurate assessment. It is also why we are one of the most intolerant populations on the planet.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tanner P ("foot fetish guy"), I have to admit, was really beginning to push his luck in terms of the "creepy factor" in the most recent episode. Just grabbing her foot, pulling it up on the table, staring at it and remarking how phenomenal her foot is. All this while in the middle of a social situation in which many other "suitors" were present. Of course that's going to be awkward, Tanner. Take 'er down a notch.

Now, I'm sure he had plenty of other positive moments with Jillian, because, after all, she DID choose to keep him around at the end of the episode.

But, as far as viewers are concerned, that's pretty much all we saw of him. So a lot of girls' creep alarm was going off. And understandably so! You wouldn't act that fixated on a woman's tits or ass, if you were trying to impress her or not come across as a creep. Feet are not necessarily any different. Don't objectify her. She was CLEARLY and UNDENIABLY put off by the entire situation.

Nothing wrong with a foot fetish, but don't be creepy about it -- especially when the reputation of all other foot guys' is at risk.

Let's hope he is allowed to redeem himself in the future..

Damn editors!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High Arch, Danielle, I agree with your words. I'm curious to see the episode in question. DID the guy actually come off as creepy? Or does the interviewer as pointed questions about his foot fetish to keep him talking about it? And are the twitter bloggers smart enough to tell the difference? Okay judging by the twitter bloggers' comments that one is rhetorical.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
High Arch, Danielle, I agree with your words. I'm curious to see the episode in question. DID the guy actually come off as creepy? Or does the interviewer as pointed questions about his foot fetish to keep him talking about it? And are the twitter bloggers smart enough to tell the difference? Okay judging by the twitter bloggers' comments that one is rhetorical.

It was not an interview segment. She was mingling with a number of guys -- Tanner happened to be adjacent to her on the couch, leans in and goes right for the feet. She was uncomfortable with the attention. He eventually says "They're phenomenal". At that point she has had enough, abruptly says "No they're not", removes her foot from his grasp, and changes the subject. Awkward.

But holy crap. Her feet WERE phenomenal. [Smile]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamer23
Board Regular
Member # 27241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamer23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
although i am patriotic, i have to say, america the ignorant. Only in america is a foot fetish weird, in europe it is completely normal to have a fetish.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good point Vanderfeet, only in America is it abnormal. In Europe and other countries it is widely accepted.

Producing a TV show like the Bachelorette is all about creating characters within what is referred to as "Reality TV". In the end, the Producers/Directors get to choose what the viewers will see. Some characters, we will fall in love with and others we will hate. In this case and unfortunately for the FFC (Foot Fetish Community), the producers have decided to make Tanner look like the weird guy in the group for no other purpose than to create a character that the viewers dislike. The viewers won't even know why they hate him, but the viewers will come to the conclusion it is because he is weird and has a foot fetish. After all, the producers choose what we get to see.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamer23
Board Regular
Member # 27241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamer23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. I have always felt that "reality tv" was always rigged to portray life to be as dramatic as possible. Like mtv with real world. All they show is the cast members partying, getting in fights, having sex and crying. At least thats what i picked up.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
although i am patriotic, i have to say, america the ignorant. Only in america is a foot fetish weird, in europe it is completely normal to have a fetish.
Nah, in America foot fetishism is VERY much accepted. Look at all the foot parties and attention that is generated. Its just a few ignorant 14/15 year old girls that think its creepy. Fuck, what do they know they are too immature. I'm sure most of them will get their toes sucked and fucked when they get older.

For all you insecure foot fetishists, see Spotlight's recent post. That'll put you in your place.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldnt say its Tanners fault, on the contrary, what he has done was quite vital to the fetish community. Because of him and thanks to things like twitter, EVERYONE is talking about the whole foot fetish thing, its spreading and becoming well known, maybe not in good light but its becoming known none the less. So I thank people like him for planting the topical seed in peoples minds to get them into discussion about it. Hopefully, this wont be something that gradually fades away and is forgotten until some other media publicity foot related thing comes along.

I hope that the discussions increase, because it will be over a long gradual period of time that the negativitey will be replaced with curiosity and intrigue and experimentation as to whether it is as creepy as they originally thought.

But it all has to start somewhere, and this is just one of the starting points.

You must remember, the awareness is spreading, so we must all make sure to be upstanding decent people and represent the community in a good way simply by representing ourselves. This way, when actually confronted by a fetishist (one of us) the non fetishists will realise that it aint so bad.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
Ewwwwww, creep and creepy are the most cliche girl words out there. All the girls I know use it recklessly to describe any guy who looks at them or approaches them that they are not attracted to.

A guy they are attracted to could come off the exact same way as a "creep" and they will call him a "hottie" and be all gaga for him.

I think more than anything, it just gives them a reason to talk about themselves. "OMG! this creepy guy came up and talked to me". In some cases it may be warranted but, in most, it's just stupid bitch drama.

I agree 100%. That ewww thing, started by the "Friends" girls btw, is used way to readily.
Like an old g/f of mine said, the only difference between sexual harassment and flirting is how good looking the guy is.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links