Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » People Still Don't Understand Foot Fetishes....Or Is It the Bachelor's Fault? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: People Still Don't Understand Foot Fetishes....Or Is It the Bachelor's Fault?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in deep metropolis, foot fetish parties exist.. and folks are more aware of foot fetishes.. but that exist mainly on the coast of the US.. and a few mid-western cities. the rest of the US... is not up to this level of open-ness and acceptance.

that being said, the awareness the show brings is good (though appearing bad). it generates talks. and when someone is approached by a similar situaion, they can either act on their pre-concieved notions, or feel it out and decide then what they feel.

i think the younger generation use words more ignorantly than the older, but are far more receptive of feet fetishes than any other. around my little brother's friends, to them, feet love is normal and accepte. around my friends a bit more tip-toeing is needed.. around my parent's generation.. dont' mention it out loud or risk massive negative responses.

just my two cents

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Like an old g/f of mine said, the only difference between sexual harassment and flirting is how good looking the guy is.

Those are some words to live by right there.

I almost feel that the foot-fetish accused bachelor needs to win and in doing so will have a lot of naysaying girls second-guessing it.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if they really like their boyfriend, all of these women saying "eww gross" would let their man play with their feet

chicks say a lot of things, actions speak louder than words

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is very interesting, as I have read all the comments I can in the "mainstream" about Tanner P and his foot fetish...while a lot of gals do the "ewww creepy" thing, some come to our defense. But at least it is getting the conversation going...
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe
Board Regular
Member # 981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe   Email joe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone have the clip of the bachelorette feet thing?
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links