Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lotions That Keep Natural Smell (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lotions That Keep Natural Smell
db
Board Regular
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for db     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife insists on using lotions despite my telling her how much I like the way her feet smell without the lotion. Does anyone know of a lotion that can be used that will allow her feet to smell the way they naturally would without the lotion? Or a way to get rid of the scented lotions or to dilute it? Any suggestions would be great!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None that I know of for moisturizing, unfortunately. [Cry]

If you are using it just for massage, the (original) KY jelly is an excellent water based unscented lube.

[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
use non-scented lotion is my only main suggestion.. lotions will affect the scent..and she's more worried about how her feet look and feel than how it smells. my wife uses this very thick cocoa butter lotion that initially blocks the scent, but after 8 hour day, you don't even notice the lotion's affect, and the natural scent returns in full force.

she's happy because the lotion is very good at keeping her feet soft and non-ashy. and i don't mind, the scent is there.(not too strong like i like it)

but, if it's a short time in shoes.. the lotion wins.

it's called cocoa butter formula. its a very thick lotion (almost like ball bearing grease when it's cold).. but it keeps my wife's skin ultra soft (what she prefers and I enjoy) and after 8 hours in her shoes.. the scent is right on point!

hope this helps

RPM

p.s. every other lotion prior to this killed the scent for me, but didn't give her the softness she wanted.. nor the protection against dry skin she was looking for..

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have this argument with andrew [Tongue] my fav lotion is peppermint scented - which he hates. im going to start looking around for an unscented one, thinking maybe sorbelene.
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow... an argument.. huh! wow... lol!

once again, Athena shows us how wonderful a gal she is, looking for a compromise. that is precious!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
wow... an argument.. huh! wow... lol!

once again, Athena shows us how wonderful a gal she is, looking for a compromise. that is precious!

RPM

hahaha maybe argument is too strong a word [Tongue]

and arent you sweet [Smile] you still need to tell me your favourite! haha

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

yes i do.. i'm slowly getting back up to speed here.. after many events passed. i'm glad you saw that the word argument was a bit strong.. you're the kind of lady Andy wouldn't want to argue with and keep upset. nor will I risk making you wait too long for my answer either.

RPM

--------------------

Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
yes i do.. i'm slowly getting back up to speed here.. after many events passed. i'm glad you saw that the word argument was a bit strong.. you're the kind of lady Andy wouldn't want to argue with and keep upset. nor will I risk making you wait too long for my answer either.

RPM

haha im too short to be scary [Tongue]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

as they say, short folks make better lovers! [Wink] and i'm not scared..it's a respect thing. you're too sweet to be argued with.

RPM

--------------------

houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it's called cocoa butter formula. its a very thick lotion (almost like ball bearing grease when it's cold).. but it keeps my wife's skin ultra soft (what she prefers and I enjoy) and after 8 hours in her shoes.. the scent is right on point!

I second the cocoa butter lotion. I used to date a chick that had a natural foot scent but combined with the cocoa butter lotion and a specific type of shoe she wore, MY GOD, a foot sniffers dream come true! I just remember wishing there was a way to bottle the scent when this trinity came together.

Unreal how it made her feet smell even more and it wasn't like it masked it or altered the natural scent but it was more like amplifying or intensifying what was already there.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not really a lotion gal. i use this lavendar scented creamy baby oil by breck. its for babies but i love it. its very moisturizing but not heavily scented.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unscented would be the way to go but any pharmacy should sell it. it's not that uncommon.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure about that
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Ophillia, how does the creamy baby oil affect the scent of your feet? that would help DB out a little.. and us too [Wink]

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
olive oil? hahahahaha

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links