Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lotions That Keep Natural Smell (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lotions That Keep Natural Smell
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer ladies to use only non-scented cremes on their feet. Back in the day Dr, Scholls made the best but not since the 80s. Nowadays the bests are Eucerin Unscented creme and one called Moisturelle, I believe, that is hypoallergenic and unscented. A little expensive but well well worth it! Shea butter is also a very good way to go. Nearly imperceptable scent.
There is a scented creme called Youth Dew by Estee Lauder. It's perfumed but very very sexy and in a way that blends nicely with the foot aroma. A foot rub with that and into some stinky old house slippers...3 nights later with no additional creme and u will think you died and went to heaven. But you need to use the body creme not lotion (which is thinner).

Hope those help

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"A foot rub with that and into some stinky old house slippers...3 nights later with no additional creme and u will think you died and went to heaven."
Comment by s8r

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
olive oil? hahahahaha

while this might not be applicable to what the topic starter has in mind, i read an article in real simple that suggested olive oil as a foot treatment, before bed, with socks to help it work overnight.I have not yet tried that, because i prefer vaseline ,which was suggested in an issue of martha stewart's magazine! [Laugh] [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try with tea leaves in warm water

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
olive oil? hahahahaha

while this might not be applicable to what the topic starter has in mind, i read an article in real simple that suggested olive oil as a foot treatment, before bed, with socks to help it work overnight.I have not yet tried that, because i prefer vaseline ,which was suggested in an issue of martha stewart's magazine! [Laugh] [Tongue]
sounds kinky! [Wink]

i love the idea of these "foot treatments".... they sound so sexy to me...

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links