Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your first movie scene... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your first movie scene...
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that you remember with foot action in it? I remember a really old movie with Tom Beringer in it where he meets an older women. At one point after sex, He licks her from her back down to her foot. Used to watch that over and over.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it was Dusk to Dawn....Not that old, I know.

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first one was Detriot Rock City when the older lady he met a the bar and they sat in her car. Edward Furlong had a boner in his tighty whities and she squeezed the top of his penis with her toes while scrunching her soles...and he immediatly went into orgasm.... I use to watch that over and over to.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ That's SUCH a hot scene!!! I wonder if it is actually possible to cum from that...

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a scene from "My Mother is a Werewolf" or something like that were the werewolf kisses her from head to toe and ends up biting her toes...I thought that was hot back in the day...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just remember prime and proper Doris Day and all of her romantic movies, but she seemed to always be a foot tease which I LOVED!!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some old Agatha Christie movie with the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot. In one of those movies there is a hot under-table footsy scene with red polished toes. [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna have to look up Detriot Rock City for that one!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The footsie scene from Flashdance was the first one that did it for me [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the scene from Flashdance is the first one that I can remember too

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
I wonder if it is actually possible to cum from that...

yes

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a movie, but on an episode of Three's Company Jack is the cook for a couple and the woman rubs her nyloned foot up his leg under the dinner table.

A few years after that I was watching part of a flick called Vice Squad and a guy was asking to suck a hooker's toes. I'm sure they didn't show it, but just the thought that that act was happening "out there" made me more at ease with my fetish; although from what I remember the dude in the movie was a dweebish weirdo [Big Grin]

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's already a thread about your favourite foot scene in a movie.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
Not a movie, but on an episode of Three's Company Jack is the cook for a couple and the woman rubs her nyloned foot up his leg under the dinner table.

A few years after that I was watching part of a flick called Vice Squad and a guy was asking to suck a hooker's toes. I'm sure they didn't show it, but just the thought that that act was happening "out there" made me more at ease with my fetish; although from what I remember the dude in the movie was a dweebish weirdo [Big Grin]

There's also a Three's Company Episode where Jack, Chrissy, and Janet go camping. All three have to sleep in a tent and all of them stick their feet out of the front. I just remember how awesome Janet's (Joyce DeWitt) soles were, with nice red toes too, Chrissy's (Suzanne Somers) weren't half bad either.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was weekend at bernies where she rubs him up under the table with her feet at dinner.I know i seen it in a movie when i was young.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links