Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your first movie scene... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your first movie scene...
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soopaman Lova:
My first one was Detriot Rock City when the older lady he met a the bar and they sat in her car. Edward Furlong had a boner in his tighty whities and she squeezed the top of his penis with her toes while scrunching her soles...and he immediatly went into orgasm.... I use to watch that over and over to.

I just searched for it.Here's the clip.At the 6:50 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7feoRqPJsg

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the Dusk to dawn scene but you can always rely on Quentin T for feet in his movies.I saw a movie awhile back with Jeremy Piven as a cop trying to track down some senior citizin bank robbers.His partner who was related to one of the robbers let him suck on her juicy big toe.Killer scene!!!!I think her name was Sela something.Definately worth a look.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea.. that D.R.C. scene is crucial. That lady was hot to. I dunno, I have a thing for mature women.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovesize7s, I think the movie you're referring to is called The Crew.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it was a bunch of Saturday/Sunday Afternoon Movie swashbucklers. No titles come to mind in that regard.

"Bell, Book, & Candle" was seminal for me (pardon the pun). Kim Novak was barefoot through almost all of the movie - too much. The shower scene in "Psycho" was good for me, too (Oh? Someone got stabbed? Hmmm...I didn't notice).

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine was when I was about 10 years old..It was an old Bob Hope movie called,"Boy Did I Get A Wrong
Number"..Now wait....About 3/4's into the movie
Elke Summer takes too many tranquilizers and
passes out while taking a bubble bath in a small
wooden tub. And Bob Hopes jealous wife is about to show-up any minute. So, trying to get her to wake-up
and trying to get her out of the tub her legs
are straight up in the air. Great, sole shots.
To this day I remember those feet..I'd love to see the outtakes..

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovesize7s:
I like the Dusk to dawn scene but you can always rely on Quentin T for feet in his movies.I saw a movie awhile back with Jeremy Piven as a cop trying to track down some senior citizin bank robbers.His partner who was related to one of the robbers let him suck on her juicy big toe.Killer scene!!!!I think her name was Sela something.Definately worth a look.

Wasnt that The Crew...and wasnt the chick Carrie Ann Moss....Trinity from the Matrix?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That under-the-table scene in War Of The Roses made quite an impression on me when I saw the movie back when it came out ages ago. Danny DeVito ripping the pantyhose to get to the toes, very hot. I think that was "my first" - hehe.

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soopaman Lova:
Yea.. that D.R.C. scene is crucial. That lady was hot to. I dunno, I have a thing for mature women.

That was Shannon Tweed. She couldn't have been much older than 30 at that point. I don't know if I would've called her a "mature" woman.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU9CQbKDXr4
found the "The Crew" scene I was referring to with carrie Ann Mosson youtube.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links