Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Make progress on my GFs feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Make progress on my GFs feet
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, just thought i'd share this experience with everyone in case anybody has the same situation. I started dating this beautiful girl about a 4 months ago and from our 1st date I recognized how beautiful her feet looked. Everything from the archs, the size, the toes, to the length of her toenails were just perfect. The first time I attempted to play with her feet during sex, she pulled back and said it tickled and I couldn't get anywhere near her feet. I mean, I was so dissapointed..the sex is great but when her feet are up over my shoulders, I was so tempted to nibble them or lick them and I couldn't. I mean, seriously, I would find myself masterbating about them even after we had sex and she left. This went on for about the first month, I wasnt merley satisfied with sex, I wanted to do something to those goregous feet damn it and it never failed, she pulled back hard everytime I grabbed them. So i gave up, but she also has really nice hands and legs, which she doesn't mind me kissing, so one day we were lounding around and she's lying down with her feet next to my lap. The back of her feet looked so hot and sexy...I decided to try giving her a massage and just gently work my way towards her feet in the end. So i start out caressing her hands and kissing them, i then go to her arms and love them as well. I progressed downward and started on he thighs and then the legs, massaging them and kissing them, she's loving it. I didn't spend too much time with the calfs cuz i was so zoned in on her feet....so here we go...i went for the kill...i slowly slid my hands down to her ankle and gently down to the bottom of her soles...suprisingly enough, she didnt move...i think i got her so relaxed..she was actually letting me massage her feet....i massage them and tell her how nice i think they look and she's like "really??" as if she has no clue....during the massage i'm rubbing the back of her feet, rubbing her pretty long toes, messing with the tips of her toenails...it's great..and she admits.."wow..this really feels good, i never knew...i almost want to fall asleep" and i'm like yes, please fall asleep, i'll do this all night...lol...

So that was last week, this week she came over with a great looking pedicure, she had them professionally done, they were french tips, realy shiny and all. we spend the whole day together and i'm trying to not focus too much on her feet but i'm like bothered by them all day...at this point she doesn't know i have a thing for her feet, she thinks i was just being sweet by giving her the foot massage. Well last night we are laying in bed, she is lying on her stomach watching tv with her feet in the air and i'm at the other end of the bed...i start to caress her legs again and i move up to her feet...she started to squirm again at first but then i gripped her feet realy tight and began massaging them, it seemed to calm her down...so i'm massaging them again and since she is busy watching tv, i'm taking my time checking out all her toes and staring at how beautiful they are. She then asks me "do you really like doing that? cuz you seem to be realy good at it lol" and i just tell her "well, you have really nice feet"...i then kissed them for the first time..she looks at me weird and goes "ew...my feet are dirty you know?"...and i said, "it's ok, if it feels good for you i dont mind." so i start kissing everyone and sniffing while i'm doing it...her feet don't smell, there is slight odor but not much at all...she tells me it feels really good ...so i proceeded to suck on one of her toes and she didn't say anything...and well...since i didn't want her thinking i was like obessesed with her feet just yet...i kinda stopped there...

And that's where i'm at...i'm really too embarrassed to tell her how much her feet turn me on...so my plan is just to keep doing what i'm doing and slowly progress little by little...i mean...it went from being too ticklish to touch, to me kissing, rubbing and sucking her toes...i would say there is some progress!

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you've all but told her! Go ahead and admit it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like you said, just keep doing what you're doing, you're on the right track.
Contrary to previous advice, I wouldn't admit anything, just work it into your repertoire.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude...okay...you suck a girl's toes and she pretty much knows what's up
hahaha
She'll just probably say "I know" when you tell her
haha
My genuine advice is tell her - she is OBVIOUSLY open to the whole foot scene, man [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like everyone says. She seems cool about it.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup....she seems cool about it and by this point she has to be on to your fetish...you've already made it apparent that you really like her feet moreso than for the exclusive sake of her relaxation from it.....just keep doing it little by little and it will grow on her

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah go for it son

i was with my gf 6 months before i confessed about my foot fetish, it was hard work but definitely worth the wait

i remember slowly breaking her in to the idea the same kind of way, best thing is to take it slow, ease different aspects of ur foot fetish in then the relationship will progress and she will like u more and be more open

when we first got together i wouldnt have dreamed telling her about my fetish but...

i finally 'made the plunge' lying next to her in the dark, sort of like "is it weird that i like ur legs and feet" what i really wanted to say was i'm crazy about ur feet i have a very strong foot fetish, but broke it gently, she said, "in a like nice way or fetish kind of way", so i said both

and to this day i rub her feet almost every day til she falls asleep then have some fun if u kno what i mean...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hangtenfeet
Major Player
Member # 34880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hangtenfeet   Email Hangtenfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like chipping away at the situation to make something beautiful. You're doing nicely. Keep your pace slow and you'll see good progress.

Tristan
www.Hangtenfeet.com

Posts: 100 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't do anything crazy yet
put yourself in her shoes...no pun intended
would you want a guy sucking your toes? i dunno
keep on softening her up, good work though

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would say just keeping going how you're going. take it slow as difficult as it can feel at times, but you've broken the ice and are doing well actually. i think the word fetish can have some bad associations so stick to showing. if she asks, i would tell her that you do really like pretty feet and hers are super sexy.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another reason not to 'admit' your foot fetish is because you want her to think (for now, anyway) that it's only her feet that you're interested in.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I think you're handling this perfectly so far. Look how far you've come from her pulling back totally! Don't blow it now by becoming to aggressive with it. Excercising restraint has paid off big time, so continue to let her discover your fetish without the word fetish ever even being mentioned. Great story, nice job, and good luck!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the encouragement, yes i am taking things slow, I dont want to like grab her feet every chance i get, i kinda try to make it seem convenient for me to touch her feet and that being the reason i touch them. Yesterday were sitting down and her feet were relaxed on the coffee table, i pretended i wanted to sit closer to the tv so i sat on the floor next to the table and by her feet...before i could make a move she switched positions and lied horizontally on the sofa with her feet on the other end of the sofa! I didn't want her noticing i just follow her feet anywhere they go so i just tried not to think about them..boy is it tough, even though i got a good dose of those beautiful feet the other day, i can't stop thinking of them. So much more i want to do!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patience my friend, you're doing just fine. Sounds like she's warming up and coming around. It's like the old proverb about the frog in the pot, throw him in when it's boiling, and he'll pop right back out, put him in cold and slowly turn up the heat, and pretty soon you've got some tasty frog legs.... LOL

Not that your girl is a frog, but that you've got the right idea by slowly turning up the heat on her feet, so to speak....

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You’re a legend dude. [Thumbs Up] LOL. That's how I got my girl into it. 3 years on she is now requesting tongue massages on her feet. [Wink]

To be honest don't say to her "hey I have a foot fetish" you don't even have to say you like feet, just say you like hers and find them tantalizing. I have always had a thing for feet but when I first got my GF's near me I was like I don't care if I like feet in general all I want is HERS! Lol.

The word 'fetish' conjures up bad thoughts for a lot of women and gives them the impression you are obsessed with feet. If she ever asks just say to her you really like her feet and think they are just as beautiful as the rest of her body and they deserve attention. Then follow up with a gentle kiss to her foot and look up at her in her eyes, give a smile or wink and then kiss her. She will think you are so sweet.

Keep going as you are and don't mention the word 'fetish'

BTW I have found when a girl lifts her feet up so you can see them behind you (after already experiencing nice foot attention from you) she is asking for it again.

Your a great example of someone who is taking her feelings into account, being slow and steady and not perverse or selfish. She consents by giving you access to her feet so just carry on as you are.

Doing all this transformed my GF from someone who hated her feet being touched to someone confident in her feet and really does want them played with.

Good luck.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links