Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Make progress on my GFs feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Make progress on my GFs feet
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, quick update..I've been pretty much still taking it slow and massaging/kissing/sucking her toes when I get a chance but she can def. tell I have a thing for feet. We were talking the other night after sex (which i had been sucking on her toes while we did it_, She asked me if I had some sort of fetish for feet and i told her no. She then told me, she thought those ppl were weird and it was sick. This made me go "uh oh...." she said it was fine for me to like her feet though, just to not go off and start checking out some other girls' feet. So, i'm not sure she bought that I didnt have a foot fetish.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, are you glad now you didn't mention the word fetish? [Laugh]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're doing it the same way I did it. Don't just rush into it. Took less than a year but now she gives me her feet everyday. Looks like you will too.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why couldn't Adam have a foot fetish with eve so it would have been universally accepted to be into feet the way most ppl are into a pair of tits or asses.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea good point. When it finally gets out in the open make it seem like its new to you too so she won't feel alone, like its something new for both of you. I would say something like you have always noticed pretty feet but you've never really been turned on by a girls feet before until hers. Next time ur playing with her feet again, just say something like that kind of in a joking manner but still serious. Like damn babe ur feet really get me excited i dont know why! lol...
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JerryJones:
why couldn't Adam have a foot fetish with eve so it would have been universally accepted to be into feet the way most ppl are into a pair of tits or asses.

I am 100% sure that had ADAN had a thing for EVE's feet. feet would have been part of the "sex norm" and the whole thimg would have lost its charm.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2153 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thnk you are handling things very well.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links