Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Where barefoot girls are hottest at. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Where barefoot girls are hottest at.
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I have to note that just seeing a girl barefoot isn't as exciting in certain places. I also noticed that those places were almost always where it is common-place to see a barefoot girl. For instance, a yoga class where all the girls are barefoot makes it so it just doesn't stand out. Also in pajamas just isn't as hot. Why? Because most women are going to be barefoot in those.

Now, if you're at a park and a girl is barefoot. Or if you're in class at college and a girl has kicked off her shoes. Or a theater class before she goes on stage, that's where the hotness is at. At work it's hot. When it's in a place where it stands out that little bit more, where it contrasts and shows off the women's barefoot-ness more, that's when the hotness is at its best.

Opinions?

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also if it's a girl who never takes off her shoes is barefoot then it's really hot.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For my part, anywhere there is a barefoot lovely is hot. Bring on that Yoga class!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with toetapper.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally also like barefoot girls in yoga class or in pajamas, but I agree that there are certain situations or settings were a barefoot girl is extremely hot and more exciting due to her unexpected bare feet.....for example women walking barefoot in public in the city, or business-type women without shoes, or women in uniforms barefooted, etc.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camdrew
Board Regular
Member # 32973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camdrew   Email camdrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seeing women barefoot in a car propped up on dash is hot
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing girls take their shoes off in an office situation. Also, at a public event of some kind. And I love seeing barefoot girls onstage, whether they're dancers or singers.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm always looking for feet propped up on the dash, that is so hot
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
i'm always looking for feet propped up on the dash, that is so hot

Dashboard feet are always an unexpected treat.

I also love walking into a coffee shop or a library and seeing a girl with her legs propped up on the table and her feet crossed. It's like okay, I know where I'm sitting.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seeing feet at the beach or pool is less of a turn on than other public settings imo

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 12710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1138   Email 1138   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite place to see bare ladies' feet is in martial arts class. They HAVE to be barefoot there.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
forced2smelll
Board Regular
Member # 34874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for forced2smelll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this weekend was gay pride in sf..dolores park had so many barefeet it was awesome!
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First, I agree completely that singers on stage barefoot = hot. Secondly, I don't see how a gay pride thing in sf...dolores park would be so hot. If it's gay pride week, wouldn't there be many... well... gay men and unnattractive lesbians? I mean, I'm not saying that there won't be any attractive ones there. What I'm saying is the good feet to suddenly running into a gay guy's feet ratio isn't good enough to warrant me a good time.

OH yes! Coffee shop/bookstore feet are amazing. I know exactly the position you're talking about.

And, finally, a girl who's never barefoot makes it a challenge, which, when you do see it, even if their feet aren't attractive, it's still like "Yeah! Look at that! So that's what they look like!"

Anyway, I'm glad some people here are agreeing with me. I certainly feel there are much hotter places (especially if you like dirty feet) than others. There are certain places I like my fiancee to go barefooting more than others.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing feet in the office - only because its not usually expected. I posted some pics on the `Pictures` forum of a lady that did the most sexiest shoe dangle for me at the office. Was literally watching her the whole day. Was the most amazing shoe tease i`ve ever seen. I had to take a few sneak shots for the guys here [Smile]
Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess anywhere, but if I had to pick I'd say a carnival or a mall.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links