Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Where barefoot girls are hottest at. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Where barefoot girls are hottest at.
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
i'm always looking for feet propped up on the dash, that is so hot

I think so too, especially if they are nicely shaped with a sharp red polish on the toes.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In class! I remember my SEXY ass science teacher wore open toe shoes. And would sit on top of her desk when she taught. I sat at the front of the center row EVERY day. I was CRAZY obvious about checkin out her toes to. ALSO I remember one year in summer school, this one girl who was actually one of my two girlfriend candidates; was sitting with her foot over one leg and I could see her sole. Damn was that a good lookin foot! But for some stupid reason I decided to date the other girl, I think it was the pink pigtails that did it. Fuck. She had ugly feet and never let me suck her toes. This one time she let me tie her up (not a fetish of mine but it was fun) I licked her foot and she said it made her quiver in a bad way. GGGRRR!!!
Also I used to always put my finger down my GFs sock and rub her soles in art class all the time in 7th grade. Way obvious about that one to.
Ha! And I thought I was sly back then.
Damn.
I BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...any bare is good bare; but my faves are the ones that're always bare - as in wouldn't be caught dead wearin' shoes... YMMV of course.

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
public place like office situation or on train or in coffee shop does job 4 me like in heels best
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me the dashboard feet are always nice I have kept up with many cars in my day ,but definitely the hottest place for barefeet are at a football,baseball, or basketball game preferably the outdoor games with feet propped up next to me or behind me I am waiting for the day someone is drunk enough to put her feet on the backrest of my seat.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TousledElegance
Board Regular
Member # 35560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TousledElegance   Author's Homepage   Email TousledElegance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kind of want to be caught barefoot in an inappropriate setting, like the office, but we have a lot of uppity clients, so I can't afford that slip, so to speak.
I take care of my feet and it's a shame to have to cover them up when they look so nice and I've spent money to keep them that way. *pout*
I wish someone would approach me publicly when I have on revealing shoes or less. I totally understand why a guy would be hesitant to though.

--------------------
Fashions fade; style is eternal. - YSL

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kind of want to be caught barefoot in an inappropriate setting, like the office, but we have a lot of uppity clients, so I can't afford that slip, so to speak.
I take care of my feet and it's a shame to have to cover them up when they look so nice and I've spent money to keep them that way. *pout*
I wish someone would approach me publicly when I have on revealing shoes or less. I totally understand why a guy would be hesitant to though.

TOUSLEDELEGANCE WOW IF ONLY YOU LIVED IN SOUTH FL. I WOULD MAKE THAT FANTASY COME TRUE...NO HESITATION HERE...LOL

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links