Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a horse that keeps getting up from its beating (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: a horse that keeps getting up from its beating
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now, i know that a shit ton of topics have been made on this topic, but i thought i'd ask

what is everyone's opinion on Candids???

good or bad, whatever it is. explain if you feel the need. but, i just want to know what everyone thinks of them

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care for candids. To me it's like, what's the point? If I want to see "candids" I'll go out and look at all the women wearing revealing shoes with my own two eyes. I think it's sexier and more dynamic when the woman knows her feet are being photographed for the purpose of foot fetishism.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like it. One, I totally agree with Below the Ankles. It does nothing for me to watch it online or even worse, pay for it when I can just walk on the beach and gaze for free. Second, I think it is an invasion of the woman's privacy who is being photographed or filmed. i would be pissed if someone filmed me out in public, put it online without my consent and tried to make $$ off of it.

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my bag. Pretty creepy too. Poor quality

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with pfeet, I don't like it. Candid videos are the thing, apart from the blundering idiots, who make us seem strange. If you go on youtube, you can see videos of feet that are clearly made on the sly and it is creepy. You wouldn't think it was okay to watch or film at someone's window and just because someone is in public it doesn't mean all bets are off and they have no right to privacy. It also doesn't matter whether they know about it or not because the second they see it as a "sub-genre" of foot fetish videos they add that as a main part of their very limited knowledge of is, and us by association.

Also, it's usually just feet. Like looking at a picture of feet in a magazine, it's pretty boring. Women in proper videos are playing to the camera usually, candid is like looking at a sub-standard picture that twitches occasionally.

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't mind them. i think they are ok if the phone/lighting isn't crap.

i've gotten in the habit of taking them as of late and i'm kinda enjoying it.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't dig them
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quality candids are superb and it does take a talent to pull it off. That said it takes equal amounts of talent to openly convince a lady to let you shoot their feet.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But, there is a big difference between asking a girl in public to film or take pictures of her feet and just doing it without her knowledge. I have a lot of respect for the California beach feet guy for having the balls for doing what he does. Day after day walking crowded beaches, asking girls to take pictures of their feet, and willing to get his ass kicked for it is something not a lot of people will do. His photos are some of the best I have ever seen on the web. But the guy who hides behind the corner and sneaks pictures of feet, that is grimy.

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

P.S. I apologize for the "willing to get his ass kicked" statement. I am not saying beach feet guy wants to get his ass kicked for our benefit. I think a better statement would be, "willing to deal with public challenges that comes with the job."

--------------------
pfeet

Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Quality candids are superb and it does take a talent to pull it off. That said it takes equal amounts of talent to openly convince a lady to let you shoot their feet.

Sir, it takes loads more talent to "openly convince a lady to let you shoot their feet." Candids, even "good" ones, are easy if your camera and lighting are okay.

Actually, let me rephrase that. It takes self confidence to convince a lady to let you shoot her feet for the purpose of foot fetishism. Members GoodGuyNeighbor and Patrick are two perfect examples. [Cheers]

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by pfeet:
But, there is a big difference between asking a girl in public to film or take pictures of her feet and just doing it without her knowledge. I have a lot of respect for the California beach feet guy for having the balls for doing what he does. Day after day walking crowded beaches, asking girls to take pictures of their feet, and willing to get his ass kicked for it is something not a lot of people will do. His photos are some of the best I have ever seen on the web. But the guy who hides behind the corner and sneaks pictures of feet, that is grimy.

i'm not willing to get my ass kicked just for talking to a girl, let alone asking to take pics of her feet. i'll take my bet with candids. i like taking them, but i don't look at them a lot.
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind candids.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not gonna be going out and taking them myself...but if someone wants to that's fine by me for the most part.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like candids.
If women went around with their tits exposed, I'd expect guys to take candids of that as well.
I enjoy seeing a "dirty" sole in its natural setting.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links