Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a horse that keeps getting up from its beating (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: a horse that keeps getting up from its beating
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think candids are good for the guy taking the picture
otherwise they are pretty much terrible

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can see how people would think it is creepy, but it is something that is done by many people of both sexes

chicks are always taking photos of random cute guys they see in public, everybody has a camera phone these days and many aren't afraid to use it

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
i can see how people would think it is creepy, but it is something that is done by many people of both sexes

chicks are always taking photos of random cute guys they see in public, everybody has a camera phone these days and many aren't afraid to use it

Nevertheless, it still not taking the consideration of the person being photographed. In my own personal opinion, if someone took pictures of me, without me knowing it, put it on the web, and I found out, I would be really pissed off.

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think footjoyboy made a great comment. I myself have taken more than a few candids. I guarantee if a chick walked down the street topless in a thong bikini, cameras would be poppin out all over. I don't mind seeing them at all, but I don't seek out candid threads. Matter of fact I should post a candid thread myself. Why the hell not?

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess all you people against candids boycott lordlucan's celebrity foot thread too, dont you?

if not, youre hypocrites.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, FootFugger!

Here is the deal for those that don't like candids:
DON'T LOOK AT OR TAKE THEM.

(For the record, if it were 'up skirt', I'd feel different, but I think feet are fair game.
A bit creepy-yes-but I love it).

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pfeet:
quote:

Nevertheless, it still not taking the consideration of the person being photographed. In my own personal opinion, if someone took pictures of me, without me knowing it, put it on the web, and I found out, I would be really pissed off.
i guess i don't let little things bother me

if somebody wants to snap a photo of me, go right ahead

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
every time i start a thread now, Michael P always gets into it with someone

DAY-UM!!!

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Waitaminute. Chicks do that????
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
quote:

Nope.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i personally dont care for them. i think it is an invasion of privacy. even if its on public turf. i would MUCH rather have someone come up to me and ask me to take a pic and i have had just that happen. it has nothing to do with the quality of the picture it's just the sneaky concept that bugs me.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
quote:

Nope.
Obviously not all women do, but women do snap inconspicuous pics of guys to send to their friends. Good or bad. It can be a good looking heart throb at starbucks or the George Costanza look alike that just hit on her and her friends.

Chics can be visual too.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
what is everyone's opinion on Candids??

highly creepy, extremely deranged, and gives us a bad name. fits perfectly for alot of guys out there. not my cup of tea personally, but i do masterbate from time to time while watching it. however, i imagine myself as someone different from the creepy guy wacking off to it or filming it.

i just close my eyes and think that i am brad pitt or something adn the girl would be honored to know that i was masterbating to her feet if she ever discovered what i was doing.

other than that, it is very perverted stuff.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

sometimes chics do, but they don't do it for sleezy masterbatory purposes in the same way we've seen done with countless foot fetish pervos out there.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
sometimes chics do, but they don't do it for sleezy masterbatory purposes in the same way we've seen done with countless foot fetish pervos out there.

Oh yeah ofcourse LOL. It's prolly more like "Look at that guys clothes/dress sense, how interesting", or something like that heh...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links