Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » $200.00 offer creeps chick out... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: $200.00 offer creeps chick out...
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a hot chick offered me $200 to pose my armpits that I didn't know and she didn't even spend time to get to know me at all, I'd find it strange too and probably not do it.

You can't just offer girls money for stuff. Well, some you can, but many will feel cheap and like you view them like a hooker. Use some style and some class.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Twitter account.....hardly ever go there.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with patrick.

also, maybe she was a bit harsh with the "eww" comment, but seriously, this is kind of a creepy thing to do.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she does have sexy feet and is pretty damn hot.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, $200 just to take a pic of her toes LOL

welp, she is a cutie from los angeles. i wish i was still there cuz i woulda offered her less for the toes or just as much for some licking sniffing sucking and f*cking LOL

anyway, i wonder who the webmaster was that creeped her out in the lobby

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
The only time I've checked any Twitter messages are when you have posted a link to them here. My question is how do you find this amongst all the other mind numbing crap that people post on it? I don't see how anybody can actually read these posts.

For example just cutting and pasting a little bit from that girl's little twitter this is the kind of stuff that's on there...

quote:
# @davebeard awesome, yes its very fun and nice :)about 6 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to davebeard
#
@jjens omg jenna I totally forgot about that skank! Lmaoabout 6 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to jjens
#
"Omg look @ all that cellulite" -Darmirra ahahah we're @ the Hard rock in SD chics r doing 3 much poolside in stilettos and club attire hahaabout 12 hours ago from UberTwitter
#
A creepy dude just offered me $200.00 to take a picture of my toes for his foot fetish website @ the w lobby ewwwabout 15 hours ago from UberTwitter
#
@ hardrock in sd6:21 PM Jul 4th from UberTwitter
#
"Is it peligroso if I drink in the sun?" -T ME: No its delicioso! Haha4:38 PM Jul 4th from UberTwitter
#
RT @laffit: "Do they accept visa at the taco truck" -whitegirl ahahahaha12:46 PM Jul 4th from UberTwitter
#
Riding w/ the most ridiculous friends in traffic has its benefits lol ...beyond entertaining!!! Twitpics sooon [Smile] yeeeee11:00 AM Jul 4th from UberTwitter
#
Hahaha who dances around a car on the freeway?! Like who in the right mind does that?! Lol10:59 AM Jul 4th from UberTwitter
#
@jjens see you guys soooon [Wink] were on the road out there yeee10:46 AM Jul 4th from UberTwitter in reply to jjens
#
My fit is getting maaad love tonight 8) hehe yay [Wink] love when girls don't hate ha!1:09 AM Jul 4th from UberTwitter

Perhaps I'm just too old to jump on this bandwagon. All this stuff makes me think that the people using it non stop are a mental midgits. Do you read and sift through this stuff all day?!?!?!?
LD has a good point. All this texting, talking, and twittering makes for no productivity on the job, or anywhere else lol. That's why this country is going down the twitter, I mean down the shitter. [Tongue]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand L.D. and WillJerk4Feet. I was overwhelmed the few times I went to a Yahoo Chatroom.

Now, this stuff is being recorded for posterity. There are - and will be - those that feel that every random thought must be expressed. It's a shame that a bright notion will be lost in all the tripe.

I guess that is why we have "Authors" and "Writers" who take the time to organize their thoughts in what are called "Books". Research and fact-checking often take place in the assembly of these pieces...another idea repugnant to the news reporting media and the viscerally responding recipients of the dreck.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
The only time I've checked any Twitter messages are when you have posted a link to them here. My question is how do you find this amongst all the other mind numbing crap that people post on it? I don't see how anybody can actually read these posts.

For example just cutting and pasting a little bit from that girl's little twitter this is the kind of stuff that's on there...

quote:
# @davebeard awesome, yes its very fun and nice :)about 6 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to davebeard
#
@jjens omg jenna I totally forgot about that skank! Lmaoabout 6 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to jjens
#
"Omg look @ all that cellulite" -Darmirra ahahah we're @ the Hard rock in SD chics r doing 3 much poolside in stilettos and club attire hahaabout 12 hours ago from UberTwitter
#
A creepy dude just offered me $200.00 to take a picture of my toes for his foot fetish website @ the w lobby ewwwabout 15 hours ago from UberTwitter
#
@ hardrock in sd6:21 PM Jul 4th from UberTwitter
#
"Is it peligroso if I drink in the sun?" -T ME: No its delicioso! Haha4:38 PM Jul 4th from UberTwitter
#
RT @laffit: "Do they accept visa at the taco truck" -whitegirl ahahahaha12:46 PM Jul 4th from UberTwitter
#
Riding w/ the most ridiculous friends in traffic has its benefits lol ...beyond entertaining!!! Twitpics sooon [Smile] yeeeee11:00 AM Jul 4th from UberTwitter
#
Hahaha who dances around a car on the freeway?! Like who in the right mind does that?! Lol10:59 AM Jul 4th from UberTwitter
#
@jjens see you guys soooon [Wink] were on the road out there yeee10:46 AM Jul 4th from UberTwitter in reply to jjens
#
My fit is getting maaad love tonight 8) hehe yay [Wink] love when girls don't hate ha!1:09 AM Jul 4th from UberTwitter

Perhaps I'm just too old to jump on this bandwagon. All this stuff makes me think that the people using it non stop are a mental midgits. Do you read and sift through this stuff all day?!?!?!?
LD has a good point. All this texting, talking, and twittering makes for no productivity on the job, or anywhere else lol. That's why this country is going down the twitter, I mean down the shitter. [Tongue]
Slightly off topic:
Oddly enough the texting talking and twittering makes communication far more efficient. When in the history of mankind have the seeds of revolution been planted, only for the world to be aware of it within hours( In the case of Iran and dear Neda) ?

All of these social sites shrink the vastness of the global community. People on opposing sides of a battle field oceans away can communicate common interest to one another. Are the tweets of an Afghani citizen much different than our own? It's all about bringing people together.

As for your statement "That's why this country is going down the twitter, I mean down the shitter". I beg to differ. If anything this quote sums it up best:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stewart Mill—

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carvemeinsand2
Board Regular
Member # 23726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carvemeinsand2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
this twitter site is for losers that realize their dreams of being famous are never going to become a reality

they have to share every thought or experience they have to make themselves feel important, when they are anything but

amen to that
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I face

--------------------
Imma sole man! da-duh duh duh da-da duh duh.

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
If a hot chick offered me $200 to pose my armpits that I didn't know and she didn't even spend time to get to know me at all, I'd find it strange too and probably not do it.

You can't just offer girls money for stuff. Well, some you can, but many will feel cheap and like you view them like a hooker. Use some style and some class.

Patrick

^^^^ This.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah cuz now I'm just gonna jerk off to the myspace anyway...so...lol

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=4847018&albumID=612446&imageID=9408329

WOW!!!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I agree with GQguy. Though what's wrong with this girl. I think she may be putting the guy down to side with majority of society. Honestly she has pretty feet. Even on that myspace picture a girl complimented her. Bringing up the question yet again why do girls make their feet look so nice then when you compliment them they freak out? This girl is a pure example. Plus why does she have to let the whole world know a guy asked to photograph her feet?

Totally agree with GQguy and octoberbaseball. You can convince someone to do just about anything if you approach it right. And "yes" why do people feel the need to disclose everything on the net, but face to face they might barely say a word to you? IMO her feet are only average looking.
NO WAY are her feet just "average looking." The average girl's feet do not look that good. I have to disagree

and to deadgoon, yeah its pretty simple when you post your myspace page on your twitter account. even easier when you post a picture of you feet.

[ July 13, 2009, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. Pardon my simplistic post. I probably would have added more and gotten all philosophical about the subject and yadda yadda.

But then I saw that pic and the rest went out the window!

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links