Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » $200.00 offer creeps chick out... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: $200.00 offer creeps chick out...
prex69
Board Regular
Member # 31791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prex69   Email prex69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman is quite honestly mentally deficient. $200 dollars to pose your feet? Not your breasts or any sort of usual nudity, but your feet? Something you show off in summer nearly every day?

It's mind-boggling. Even if she frowns upon it, at least do the shoot, take the money and go your way. In fact, that's probably what she will do in these tough times.

The fact that she posted it on her twitter account (rolls eyes) only further proves she's an attention whore.

I will never understand the ridicule directed at foot fetishism; creepy and lewd youtube/twitter comments (probably from immature teenagers) certainly don't help.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the negative comments on youtube, how are these people finding these feet videos without looking for them?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

All of these social sites shrink the vastness of the global community. People on opposing sides of a battle field oceans away can communicate common interest to one another. Are the tweets of an Afghani citizen much different than our own? It's all about bringing people together.

As for your statement "That's why this country is going down the twitter, I mean down the shitter". I beg to differ. If anything this quote sums it up best:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stewart Mill—

You've got to be kidding. The Army is waiting for you, and I would say go kill something but you'd be shot to death while trying to tweet! I rest my case.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
such a shame. she has such pretty feet
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=4847018&albumID=612446&imageID=9408329

They are nice! His game was all off though. Chat first, then ask and thou shall recieve.
Nicely put GQ
and btw, she does have some very lovely feet

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
quote:

All of these social sites shrink the vastness of the global community. People on opposing sides of a battle field oceans away can communicate common interest to one another. Are the tweets of an Afghani citizen much different than our own? It's all about bringing people together.

As for your statement "That's why this country is going down the twitter, I mean down the shitter". I beg to differ. If anything this quote sums it up best:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stewart Mill—

You've got to be kidding. The Army is waiting for you, and I would say go kill something but you'd be shot to death while trying to tweet! I rest my case.
The Army is waiting for me! You must be psychic! Close air support via the Air Force baby delivered by one of their finest officers...me. But the army doesn't wait on me.....i'm always on time.

I think you missed my point. I was saying that this new comunication age with (twitter, facebook, texting, e-mail ect) has made the world smaller. Long ago are the days when yellow journalism made the enemy out to be evil non human creatures. With this new comm we know that when we go to war there are innocent families that are going through as much or more than even we are. This is a first in human history. Where we can empathise with the enemy.

As for the quote I brought it up as the reason if any the "country is going down the shitter". People have forgotten how we got here. Freedom has always been bought with blood by brave men. People forgeet that we are safe now because of brave men who serve. Being onne of those men who serve I am hurt when people make derogatory statements about MY country. This quote sums up the truth about those people that would make such statements yet do nothing about it.

What country in the world would have it's citizens say "the army iss waiting for you" as though thats negative? The U.S. army are the best warriors the world has ever known. To even be associated with them is an honor and part of the reason why the U.S. will be ok.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see girls like this and thumb my nose at them, they will never be anything and there's 10 more that WILL take the cash to model her feet and alot less than $200 as well. NEXT!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the people on here that think she's insane for NOT posing for $200 fail to realize that she has no idea how those photos are going to be posted. For all she knows they could be posted on a site and the title for the set could be, "A girl's feet I fucked last night." It just isn't showing off her feet. It's the outlet. If the girl has no clue, I don't blame her one bit.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links