Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Two experiences, one weekend!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two experiences, one weekend!!
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all!

So I just got back from a nice long 4th of July weekend and had the luck of two foot related experiences. Actually, both of them came from the same night. So my girlfriend and I went out of town to visit some old college friends (we're all in our mid 20's now). And, we were spending the night at one of her old roommate's house where her other friends will be joining us! But to let everyone know, I always look forward to these weekends, or when they come in town to visit us, because first they are awesome girls, crazy and fun to be with, second they are all knockouts (proves my theory that attractive girls associate with attractive girls) and third, they all have amazing feet! So I had some anticipation of seeing some nice feet throughout the weekend! The very first night is when I got lucky. So we are all drinking, getting drunk, having fun. My girlfriend passed out the earliest, she had a long day at work and was already up extra early. Next thing I know, I am hanging with the others and her best friend comes in and shows me her camera. It was pictures of her putting her feet all over my passed out girlfriend's face!!! I was like damn!!! I missed that!!! The story is, my girlfriend, who is well aware of my foot fetish and does not care, puts her feet in my face all the time, but has always been grossed out by her best friends feet while they lived together. So it was a funny joke (she flipped out the following morning when she saw the pics, haha). So we drank some more, and I was like to the girl, I have to see that again since I missed it. NO PROBLEM!! We go in there, the girl sits on the arm of the couch, laughing and all, and before she goes ahead, laughing myself, I said let me see the bottom of your feet to see how gross it is, I am already on my knees close to my girlfriends face to get a closeup of the action, and so her friend swings around and basically puts both of her soles inches away from my face, flexing her toes back (HUGE deal for a sole guy like me, of course none of them have an idea!) and they were a little dirty not too bad and proceeds to my girlfriends face and plants both of her soles on them. Does not move them, or aggressively rubs them in her face in fear of waking her up, just leaves her bare soles on her face and MAN did I wish that was ME!!! Eventually she casually rubbed her feet around her face, and got up as we both laughed! That gave me a huge hard on tho! So later on in the night, or early in the wee morning, I was outside with her other friend, one of her taller friends just discussing our relationship life. She's a bit upset with her bf and how things are so we really got into it. I felt bad, she looked stressed, and she was drunk so I figured, hey, why not give her a foot massage! and so i simply said, you looked stressed, why don't you let me give you a foot rub because I always give Amanda (I changed my gf's name) a foot rub. Without hesitation, she plants both of her feet on my lap, we were sitting across each other on lawn chairs. So I have at it, for like an hour while we talked! She has very nice feet, size 9, painted toe nails and unusually soft soles. We even eventually got into the topic of feet, and she said her bf never gives her footrubs, hes grossed out by feet (thats his loss!!) and so of course that was my opportunity to inspect her feet closely, held them up, checked them out as she wiggled her toes, flexed them back and I said absolutely not, they are very nice in fact! I was so drunk I almost spilled my fetish just to see her reaction, but instead said I like when a girl maintains her feet! she also mentioned that she has unusually winkled soles (the palms of her hands that way too, as if she has the hands of an old lady) which was another golden opportunity for a sole man like myself to once again lift her foot up, and gaze closely at her soles to see these winkles. Huge hard on going right now, had to make sure her foot rested on my lap and not near my crotch, in which the bulge was nearly visible however i was wearing shorts so they were bunched up a bit. In overall it was an awesome foot experiencing night with two lovely ladies who had not a clue of my foot fetish!!

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome story and kudos to you for having a little fun and remaining faithful to the gf...next time though, please to be adding paragraphs so as not to cause bleeding eyes [Wink]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Day-am! I don't know if I could have maintained my composure in the same situation. Nice job. And good for you!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work man, an amazing story. It just goes to show, sometimes all you have to do is ask! [Joint]

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME STORY! I would love to see your girlfriend get revenge on her friend! Maybe the two of them could have a foot smother fight! That would be so hot!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story. Helps my time at work go by.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paragraphs are your friend. Nice story. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are wonderful experiences. Were you able to get the pics from your GF's friend?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments guys! I will be sure to incorporate paragraphs next time I have an experience to share! Royals, I will have to try egg on my gf next time we are all out drinking to get her best friend back with her very own foot smother!

For those who missed one of my earlier threads, I posted some pics of my gf's feet, soles and toes. So it would indeed be quite a view to see her soles smother her friend if she ever gets even!

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=016771;p=1

Finally, I told the girl to post the pics on facebook or something or send me them via email whenever she uploads them onto her computer. Hopefully she will do it soon!

[ July 09, 2009, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: nineone5 ]

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your girl has very sexy feet, and her soles are gorgeous! She has to get those feet in her friends face, she has to get revenge on that girl! She must have the last laugh. I hope you can get her to foot smother her back, and get pictures for all of us too! Thanks a lot! GOOD LUCK!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have sexy feet. [Cheers]

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links