Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » additional benefits of having a foot fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: additional benefits of having a foot fetish
spendoza
Board Regular
Member # 31223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spendoza   Email spendoza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever noticed how having a foot fetish has add-on additional benefits that improve other aspects of your life?

For example...I really started to like Degas paintings coz of the ballerinas. I thought it was hot seeing their feet and that was what first drew me to his paintings. Then after a while I really started to like all his paintings and started to look at other subjects he painted. And that got me really into art history big time ... but all this wouldn't have happened if it hadn't of been for my fetish. Bless it.

Be good to hear about your additional benefits!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it really helps me appreciate that wife carrying contest they have every year in the Netherlands.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL I just Googled 'wife carrying contest', hit the first link 'photo results from...', and found oodles of MILF being carried with feet exposed!!

Check it out.....I love it!!

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unintended consequences. Happens all the time.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i noticed the same thing about the wife carrying contest from seeing the previews on TV. Love it!

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You watch shitty daytime TV and find you like it...while in search of feet [Tongue]
(Denise Van Outen's to be specific [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.modelmayhem.com/Frankie

Shooting chics like her!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes indeed, one benefit i glean from my foot fetish is that i get some of the biggest hardons of my life just from the scent and smell of women's feet. add the taste of their soles to that list and the reactions on their face when they see me pervin and you have a recipe for some of the most unimaginably stiff erections a man can have [Big Grin]

it's great having a foot fetish! [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't find any, wake me up when you find it for me [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spendoza
Board Regular
Member # 31223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spendoza   Email spendoza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks all. Was thinking this morning another added bonus to our fetish was not minding about waiting in queues at security checks at airports...for obvious reasons.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the biggest added bonus of it for me is that I can see what turns me on just by walking around in public, unlike say, tit guys who have to get the clothes off to see what they like. [Cheers]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that I love female feet. I don't get guys that get depressed about it. [Confused]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can get aroused by G-rated yoga shows!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With these jobs you not only get a paycheck but you also get to experience feet all day! How about nail technician(your fondling feet all day doing pedicures), working in a shoe store, or being a podiatrist(you might experience so ugly feet who knows)
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
being a podiatrist(you might experience so ugly feet who knows)
Nah, I'm not so sure about this. That's where people go if they have something so wrong with their feet that they need a doctor. Chances are they're gonna be heinous in some respect. But at least you've got the post-treatment checkup where they're good again hehe.

An added perk of a foot-fetish would also be that you can honestly complement a girl on her nails and give footrubs, two things that non-FF guys likely wouldn't do voluntarily, but women love.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links