Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » additional benefits of having a foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: additional benefits of having a foot fetish
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can just play with your chicks feet when she isn't in the mood, or if she's watching some tv show you don't like

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we often times don't have to mute the volume of vids when we're getting off!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL good one Michael P!
I love having another part of the female body I can appreciate! Summer time is the best! Get to check out cute feet @ work, just walkin around, the park, waterparks! Erm I dunno about water parks, I have found myself in some awkward situations growing up (lol thats a pun huh!) Sittin in the hot tub, cutie lifts her feet out of the water near my face, wiggles her toes. Aw DAMN! My buddies wanna go hit the water slides now. "Uh, I'll catch up to you guys in a few." Aw crap time to think about the less pleasant things in life: Hairy moles, long nose hair, crack head teeth, Richard Simmons, etc.
Yes! One additional benefit of having a foot fetish! Funny ass situations like that! They are good for you. Builds character.
PLUR

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One huge benefit of having a foot fetish....

Girls will NEVER catch you staring at their tits

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links