Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female Foot Smell! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Female Foot Smell!
Mr. CP
Board Regular
Member # 30238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CP   Email Mr. CP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new to the forum....however, why is it we like the smell of the female foot?

--------------------
Slim.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know? Why do you like it? That will probably be your answer!
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and Welcome!!!
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pheremones?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smell of the feet adds to the excitement. Pheromones are produced naturally by the body and are a short of series of short chain aliphatic acids. They release chemicals into the body which when the aroma is picked up can sexually excite a partner. These enter the nose and cling onto a receptor found in the nasal cavity. The organ is known as Jacobson's organ or the vomeronasal organ. The vomeronasal organ does not respond to any other scent.

Pheromones are diffused directly into the hypothalamus of the brain and have no detectable odor of their own. Exposure to pheromones appears to have a significant effect on skin temperature, skin conductance, and brain activity. Some pheromones elicit an immediate response, while others induce long-term changes in behavior.

Pheromones effect the autonomic nervous system, producing a "relaxation response", opposite to the fight or flight reaction. Some pheromones work better for males, while others work only for females.

It's believed that we may have lost the appreciation of pheromones because our primary dependence on vision overtook the scent of pheromones.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why Your Feet Smell!

This article originally appeared as an article in Health magazine and was written by Teo Furtado...I personally read it in the book entitled The Best of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader......WARNING DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE DETAILS IN WHY FEET HAVE AN ODOR......

by Teo Furtado

Like lots of other people I've always been self-conscious about the bouquet of my feet. No wonder books on hygiene refer to smelly feet as - bromidrosis, in medical jargon - as "the social disease" or "the unmentionable". Funny, when I was growing up, no one in my family ever had trouble mentioning it.

My brothers and I were in a no-win situation. While watching TV, we weren't allowed to put our feet up on the cocktail table with our shoes on. But taking our shoes off raised a loud...protest from my sisters. As they pinched their noses and gagged dramatically, they wiggled their toes in smug, odorless condescension.

IT'S THE SHOES!

Fortunately, we can take some comfort in the knowledge that the source of all this social angst isn't our feet; it's the shoes we wear. "There's no such thing as foot odor," says William Rossi, a podiatrist who's written extensively on foot problems. "There's only shoe odor. Just look as societies in which people go unshod. You never hear of foot odor problems".

Yes, it's civilization that's to blame - never mind the fact that there are more than a quarter of a million sweat glands in a pair of feet. That's more than in any other part of the human body, including the underarms.

The Glands release about one gallon of moisture every week, but there's no problem so long as you're roaming around barefoot, says Rossi: Most of the sweat simply evaporates when your feet go through the world au naturel.

IF THE SHOE FITS...

All the changes when you confine a foot in a shoe. The buildup of sweat creates a nearly unlimited food supply for hungry bacteria, with salt, vitamins, glucose, fatty acids and lactic acid-nutritious stuff for the nearly six trillion bacteria that thrive on our feet.

With so much food and housing available, the organisms are fruitful and multiply. The food is digested; what's not used is broken down and excreted. "you mean that the smell is bacterial poop?" I asked Rossi. "Something like that," he responded.

THE CULPRITS

Researchers recently discovered that the main culprits in shoe odor are micrococci, bacteria that break sweat down into sulfur compounds that smell like rotten eggs or Limburger cheese.

The rest of the article talks about how to fight back and prevent smelly feet. eg/ Using odor eaters.

So there you have the facts of what smelly feet are.....I hope this article didn't turn you off too much...Knowledge in empowerment and ignorance is bliss.

So to answer your question as to why you like the smell of Women's feet? Women wear different shoes which produce a different smell than your own.

Love you all.

D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm.. i dont think he was asking why we like smells in general or why feet smell, but why do we like the smell of FEET. [Laugh]

i personally dont have any idea.. but then again, i am not into the smell anyway.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well. we love feet, it is only natural to find its odor appealing. We don't just like feet and that's it. we like feet shape, toes shape, how long the toes are, how short the toes are, the color of the nails, the bow of the foot etc... the point is that it doesn't just stop with feet. we go more in depth. which is why we love the smell.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never bought the pheromone excuse when it comes to my own love of sexy, stinky feet. I just love them. I don't know why and I don't care.

Babeflower got it right. We love feet, so naturally we're going to love everything related to them. For the most part.

Danielle's article is also correct in that different shoes produce different smells on a woman's feet. I love me sneakers, uggs and fuzzy slippers on a woman.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because sexy lady feet smell good? [Laugh]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i chalk the liking up to brain wiring.. and just leave it as that..

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Babeflower got it right. We love feet, so naturally we're going to love everything related to them."
--------- --------- --------- --------
Not so sure; as for me, it's the smell first and everything else follows.
For instance, as the article DM quotes, where there are no shoes there is no smell, and when/where that is the case I'm way way way less interested in female feet.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Babeflower got it right. We love feet, so naturally we're going to love everything related to them. For the most part.
i definitely do NOT love everything about a woman foot. the less smell the better for me and if there is a smell, i am actually turned off.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelly feet are always a turn off for me.

The pheremone arguement makes little sense. Aren't they odor less? Isn't sweat also odorless? If B.O. equaled attraction we wouldn't hate it so much. Ask the smelly guy at work(every workplace has one) how that B.O. thing is working for him. I go with Danielle as to what causes the foot B.O..

I think people like the B.O. of feet because it gives them comfort. I think that the foot fetish starts at babyhood when the baby is playing arounf thier mother/baby sitter/aunt ects feet. Being around thier feet meant comfort and safety. Being around that smell meant the same thing. As we grow it became part of our sexuality

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are certain smells that I like but I don't want to smell a womens feet who smells like she walked thourgh a cow pasture barefoot!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links