Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female Foot Smell! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Female Foot Smell!
BloodSpill
Board Regular
Member # 34061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BloodSpill   Email BloodSpill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In order for this to work, you need to have your five senses working. Looking at feet is good, touching is good, hear the feet walking in their heels, taste the feet is ....

Wait a second, where's the smell? I read comments on this forum where guys wonder how a certain girl's feet would taste like. If there's no smell, there's no taste, so what the hell are you talking about? Life is not enjoyable if one of these five senses is lost. For everything to be complete, all five must be in play.

If you are offended by the smell, why have the fetish? I'm not saying that the smell has to be rancid. If you smell food that's very appetizing to you, aren't you more eager to eat it? Of course. So why is it the opposite for the feet? Licking smell-less feet is licking a wall.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the idea of a gorgeous woman with beautiful well taken care of feet, pedicured, fussed over feet, that then has a potent smell. It is the combination of something so pretty, looks so good, and then it surprizes you that it is smelly too. It is the contrast of beauty and stinkiness that fires me up. It is that complexity that works on my senses, and heightens my pleasure. It is like when a beautiful feminine woman loves to fight, that contrast is exciting. So when a beautiful feminine woman loves to force someone to smell her stinky but pretty feet, that is a goldmine for me. If she then forces me to smell her sexy but stinky foot, that is the motherload!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll never understand the guys that don't like smell.
Why even bother having a fetish?

[Confused]

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEMAN 13:

[Confused]

yyyyyyeeeeeeesssssss!

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Confused]

If her feet smell clean like fresh lotion or body spray she gets an A+. Any sort of body odor is a turn off for me. You might even be right. I don't really have a fetish but a preferance for beautiful feet.

Not everyone thinks like you. For guys that are into the female rear end, they'd be turned off if it smelled like body odor. I'm into the female upperbody and i'd be pretty disappointed if her chest smelled like B.O..

The smelly feet guys are out there in my opinion. I'd imagine explaining that aspect of their fetish is the toughest. Most associate feet with dirt and unsanitary. Getting women to wash their feet before we play puts them and me at ease. Most i've met initially won't even let you touch their feet if they've been in shoes all day. Getting a woman over this hurdle is even more difficult than the "feet are sexy" hurdle because for the most part this is accepted.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's the bodies own anti-incest power but whenever a relative has smelly feet it grosses me out! But when my girlfriend has smelly feet it makes me a bit excited >:3
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wait a second, where's the smell? I read comments on this forum where guys wonder how a certain girl's feet would taste like. If there's no smell, there's no taste, so what the hell are you talking about?
taste?!? i dont want my wife's feet to taste like anything! when i suck her toes or lick her soles, i am doing it for the tactile sensation and the mental stimulation of knowing that a part of her i find so damn sexy is in my mouth. i dont want to taste sweat or lint or toe jam. [Puke] her natural 'flavor' when they are clean is something i 'put up with' to feel her toes in my mouth.

there have been many times i have said to my wife that i wish there was edible lotion or nail polish.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me it's a kind of good cop/bad cop, combination punch, double trouble, two-step. The smell was originally a put-off but then when desire overcame the obstacle that seemed to make it stronger. As though Fetish and Inhibition were generals in a battle. And the one stole the other one's favorire sword and used it against him.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question. Some really like stinky feet; however, I don't. I do like the little musky smell of my wife's feet. I'm more of a tactile guy. I like the way feet feel.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful avatar Tom!

this is interesting read....... stink is one factor I don't understand.. really.. though I like a bit of scent, but mild if present.

more tactile a person and visual though.. but hose and pumps for a few hours, i'm excited.. anything else.. not interested really.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
beautiful avatar Tom!

RPM

That's the feet of Danielle Moore, from her website. She excels.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Confused]

I agree. For me, the foot fetish is mostly visual, and of course tactile, and, yeah, gustatory. [Wink] But even though smell is down the list a bit, I definitely do enjoy when a girl has some scent to her feet. Do I know why? No, I don't. But I know I like the smell.

That article that was quoted said, "Researchers recently discovered that the main culprits in shoe odor are micrococci, bacteria that break sweat down into sulfur compounds that smell like rotten eggs or Limburger cheese."

I don't know where the fuck this guy got his information, but has ANYONE here EVER smelled a girl's feet and found them to smell like either "rotten eggs" or "Limburger cheese"?! This guy was--sorry--talking out his ass when he said that. Go to the store and pick up a small brick of Limburger cheese and give it a good sniff. I did it one time, because I recalled some episode of "The Little Rascals" in which a big stink (pardon the pun) was made over the smell of Limburger cheese. IT LITERALLY SMELLS LIKE DIARRHEA. NO GIRL'S FEET THAT I EVER SMELLED SMELLED LIKE DIARRHEA.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by temp1234:
Maybe it's the bodies own anti-incest power but whenever a relative has smelly feet it grosses me out! But when my girlfriend has smelly feet it makes me a bit excited >:3

OMG that is so true! If I smell the feet of someone I don't find attractive, it grosses me the fuck out! But if it's someone I do find attractive? MOOOOORE please!! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Uz:
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
beautiful avatar Tom!

RPM

That's the feet of Danielle Moore, from her website. She excels.
Tom.... i do second RMP's compliment on the avatar. I found myself not being able to concentrate on what has been posted on the thread! hahaha [Jerkoff]

back to the post.... i do agree that you have to like the smell of feet to be a true fetishist!

its the "kinky" part to the whole fetish and really sets me on fire hahaha.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
If her feet smell clean like fresh lotion or body spray she gets an A+. Any sort of body odor is a turn off for me. You might even be right. I don't really have a fetish but a preferance for beautiful feet.

Not everyone thinks like you. For guys that are into the female rear end, they'd be turned off if it smelled like body odor. I'm into the female upperbody and i'd be pretty disappointed if her chest smelled like B.O..

The smelly feet guys are out there in my opinion. I'd imagine explaining that aspect of their fetish is the toughest. Most associate feet with dirt and unsanitary. Getting women to wash their feet before we play puts them and me at ease. Most i've met initially won't even let you touch their feet if they've been in shoes all day. Getting a woman over this hurdle is even more difficult than the "feet are sexy" hurdle because for the most part this is accepted.

I agree 100% I definately have a fetish, but I want my wife's feet fresh and clean if we are going to play.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links