Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Don't pretend to be woman! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Don't pretend to be woman!
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
that is why i don't do youtube much anymore! it's a shame really. sad!

a witch-hunt.. hum... you're liable to catch honest posts in your hunt and drive away good folks.... there is no real practical way to out all the pretenders

i remember a while back i was called to the carpet.. though i made it clear, i'm a guy who loves a woman in high heels and loves hosed peds.. i got peppered with rude questions and rude PM's.. and worse.. one threatened to "out" me saying my wife's pics weren't hers but mines... it was disheartening.. as my wife wanted to join around that time.. but that set of remarks turned her off a bit. (same with a friend of mines)

but.. Wu's keeps the place pretty squeeky clean in my opinion.. (i try the same on my site too.. but you can't really win or catch them all)

it's a risk we take on the web.

RPM

p.s. no need to dig in the past.. that era is long gone. and i'm still around!! posting as always (well... a little less frequently but posting)

The witchhunt was meant as a joke sorry. It justs all around disgusting. It's even worse when they go in chatrooms and do it. The old lissas feet chatroom used to run rampant with them. Beware of any woman who approaches you first in a chatroom LOL!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
...Beware of any woman who approaches you first in a chatroom LOL!

OMG This!

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you want to really lose your lunch, back in the day in the lissas chatroom there was a guy who pretended to be a woman used the name Daisy. There was a rumor that a regular in the chatroom got too close thought Daisy was an actual woman bought some $20 used nylons and after receiving them he learned Daisy was actually a man!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I responded to a person on youtube who posted pics of their feet/stockings etc, clicked on the link and realised it was a tranny. Pm'd the person asking them politely to add it in there tags, it was in there sidebar.

It is wrong that they should try and trick someone, fine pretend to be a woman, you are one inside but most blokes don't want to touch you and your size 12 feet with a forty foot barge pole.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
There was a rumor that a regular in the chatroom got too close thought Daisy was an actual woman bought some $20 used nylons and after receiving them he learned Daisy was actually a man!

i always laugh at these kind of idiots who end up sniffing male feet!

epitome of desperate right there, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must say that I agree with Mr. Mules; I may not be so vehement but feel the same way.

Not only do I want my feet feminine I want them FEMALE!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cjmeyer:
Youtube is getting to be 90% men in the shoeplay videos.

That's horrifying! Not that I'm a homophobe by any means but that's just really mean and sneaky!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you seen "Billie Jo" on Greatfeet, not only is he a man, but has the ugliest, grossest feet in the world, but they keep posting them. Don't know what the hell Bill is thinking, guess he needs the business!!!LOL
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is pretty funny. Seriously....look at it objectively. Haha. "dude, she's a dude? No way! But her feet are so hot and they smell like doritos. The cool ranch kind. Damn, i've got 8 pairs of his tube socks too. They were so sweaty. Why!"

Lol. Till you found out the truth everyone was a winner right? You the tranny...he made vids, you liked em, you made lude comments, he liked them. Life was good.

You can't let someone "own" you without your permission. Don't let the trannies own you.

I'm sure the trannies are reading this thread and shaking in their size 13 stilletos.

Really, male or female everyone has a right to post vids or pics on the net. If you were paying the for the content i'd take issue but I think most everyone here is griping about free content. No one made you get off to a guys feet. Just be more carefull next time.

Remember, if she responds to lude comments like "i want to sniff your dirty feet" or the ever popular " I want to cum on your feet" and she's not getting paid......DUDE.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Lol. Till you found out the truth everyone was a winner right? You the tranny...he made vids, you liked em, you made lude comments, he liked them. Life was good.

Hahahaha! That was good.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fortunately, I don't masturbate to pics or vids of feet except the ones of my wife. But I do enjoy looking at the pics here. If any of them posted are tranny's, they should be revealed so I and others aren't looking at them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shook:
you wont find any of that stuff on this board

i completely disagree

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

quote:
This thread is pretty funny. Seriously....look at it objectively. Haha. "dude, she's a dude? No way! But her feet are so hot and they smell like doritos. The cool ranch kind. Damn, i've got 8 pairs of his tube socks too. They were so sweaty. Why!"

You can't let someone "own" you without your permission. Don't let the trannies own you.

I'm sure the trannies are reading this thread and shaking in their size 13 stilletos.

Really, male or female everyone has a right to post vids or pics on the net. If you were paying the for the content i'd take issue but I think most everyone here is griping about free content. No one made you get off to a guys feet. Just be more carefull next time.

Remember, if she responds to lude comments like "i want to sniff your dirty feet" or the ever popular " I want to cum on your feet" and she's not getting paid......DUDE.

Wow we don't need to get that intellectual about this topic. Trust no tranny owns me lol. Simply put the idea of a guys feet disgust me. There are a ton of guys into tranny feet out there please advertise for all them. I really find it hard to feel sorry for your plight to cross dress or change genders if you misleading people. If that makes me a homophobe then so be it.
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Wow we don't need to get that intellectual about this topic. Trust no tranny owns me lol. Simply put the idea of a guys feet disgust me. There are a ton of guys into tranny feet out there please advertise for all them. I really find it hard to feel sorry for your plight to cross dress or change genders if you misleading people. If that makes me a homophobe then so be it.
I was just being funny bro. Really. If I were caught getting off to a guys feet i'd be pretty quiet about it. Kinda like the dude that accidentally makes out with a tranny. You don't go to your boys and say "I hate it when I make out with trannies!". No, you keep $hit quiet and move on, checking for the adam's apple next time a chic buys you a drink. Straight guys getting off to guy feet then complaining about it is pretty hilarious. As part of the bro code it is compulsory that I [Laugh] . I offer the victims a virtual beer and my condolences.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
quote:
Originally posted by shook:
you wont find any of that stuff on this board

i completely disagree
I had a good laugh after reading that.

And they want faceless models in the Hall of Fame? Unbelievable! That's why I'm just as wary as Michael P is when it comes to this topic. Why take things at face value? Recently, I saw a nice pair of feet. When I went to look up to see who the owner of those feet were, she was not the idea of what many guys consider to be attractive. Her reluctance and inability to have her face keep up with her feet was totally inexplicable.

Those who have something to hide fear the truth coming out.

Remember that.

--National

[ July 15, 2009, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links