Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Don't pretend to be woman! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Don't pretend to be woman!
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright alright I propose a new man law you don't watch any foot videos unless you can see the woman's face.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As foot connoisseurs one would think most of us would be able to tell the difference between guy feet and girl feet. Especially when the face isn't shown. There have been a few posted on here that make me think guy. Especially from the shape. I've seen enough to know the difference. But I error on the side of caution though. Besides....if I think they might be guy feet...then they are unappealing.

Might be an odd statement to make but some guys here have somme weird taste in feet.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
As foot connoisseurs one would think most of us would be able to tell the difference between guy feet and girl feet. Especially when the face isn't shown. There have been a few posted on here that make me think guy. Especially from the shape. I've seen enough to know the difference. But I error on the side of caution though. Besides....if I think they might be guy feet...then they are unappealing.

Might be an odd statement to make but some guys here have somme weird taste in feet.

It is not easy to tell all the time and any covering like nylons or shoes can make it downright impossible. I may stick to celebrity stuff.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

i don't know if it's weird taste or just not having any standards

i get the impression that some guys like all feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
quote:

i don't know if it's weird taste or just not having any standards

i get the impression that some guys like all feet

Pretty much....I was trying to be polite. LOL. I also get the impression that if I painted my toes and posted pics of my feet some guy will be all about them....think about it.

You're right about the "all feet" thing.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=27;t=000096;p=2#000022

Even the great Mommie D. was fooled apparently...

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=27;t=000096;p=2#000022

Mommie did know, man...well I know she did like a month ago - I don't know if she did when this was posted, but Miss Mallory was in the chatroom and s/he was very open about it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She knew but didn't realize it was the same person when she posted that pic obviously. She would never post guy feet pics knowingly because that is not allowed here. The two of us had a good laugh about it all before I made my post [Wink] . The pic will be down soon too.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:

Geez what the heck is this world coming to? [Confused]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr.Mule, i'm cool with this thread.. I did understand the joke about the witch-hunt.. but some may not. i'm cool. lol!

it's a good thread to read though.. funny in some parts

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I ALWAYS outed the trannis here that try to pass off as women on here and they never return. I HATE faceless feet pics. Though, I've been dealing with women with sexy feet & toes for YEARS, so I know a man's feet from a woman's feet.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links