Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » You Know You Have a Foot Fetish When...... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: You Know You Have a Foot Fetish When......
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you give them a good night kiss on the foot.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
when you wonder if the color nail polish she has on her fingers is the same color polish she has on her toes.

Hahahahaha, this is so true. Whenever I see a girl with a manicure and shoes on I asked if the pedicure is the same color. All of these responses are great. Didn't realize this would get so many responses, but again these are great.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when your wifes toe rings look better than her wedding ring
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have more than one.
1- when instead of looking at a woman's tits, ass and face. we look at her feet first.
2- when wanting some "T and A" becomes a need, when a pair of pretty feet are included.
3- when jerking off while my wife puts her feet on my face is almost as satisfying as regular(as in pussy) sex.

[ July 18, 2009, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: babeflover ]

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when you go through the dirty washing basket at a friends house looking for used female socks.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. When you get a part-time job as a shoe salesman...and its not because you need the money

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you peep in the pedicure shops on the mall just to get a glimpse..
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: Jboog and iluvfeet4me- hahahaha so true.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some that I have

you know you have a foot fetish when

... you can recognize a girl by her feet better than her face

... you know every color of nail polish ever made

... you speak Toes as a second language

... you get wood at the sound of flip flops

... you rate women based on their feet instead of their rears

... you list "must have nice feet" on a want ad

... a stright male wants to be a part of girls night

... you go to a pool when you don't like getting wet

... you play the sock game

... your willing to go out of your way to help a girl wearing open toed shoes

... you refuse to talk to girls not wearing open toed shoes

... instead of picturing them without clothes on, you picture them without socks on

... looking at feet is considered cheating

... you don't enjoy stripper unless you see thier feet

... you have impulses to pull off socks

... you sleep on the foot side of your bed

... a non-tapered foot bothers you

... you imagine a world without feet

... you can't fully get to know a girl without seeing her feet

... you remember a girl's shoe size

... you are unable to achieve a full erection from a naked woman wearing sneakers

... you go into stores because "a nice pair" walked in there

... you drop things on the ground just for a peek

... your a male interested in shoe shopping

... you have all the pussy in the world and your still not quite satisfied

... your a member on wu's

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ how is looking at feet is considered cheating ???? wow [Nut Kick]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keyfeet that was pure brilliance! You so win this thread!

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i personally hope someone beats me, reading these are fun

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when u are at a family reunion and you all go out for dinner and you see an unrelated hot chic nearby and the 1st thing you think about is sniffing her feet (when you should be thinking about how great it is to be around your family).

when the family reunion event is also swappable with work meeting trip, church outing, or going out on your own to help the homeless, you know for a fact you have a foot fetish, hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when you see a girl on the street and shes obviously not good looking or overweight or something like that and you think she totally hot because her feet are hot

when your walking somewhere and you walk out of your way to get closer to see a girls feet

Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

To: Keyfeet, hahaha, those were great and so true. You drop things on the ground just for a peek. Very true. I started this topic so I guess I'll add one. You know you have a foot fetish when..... You ask a girl if she's ticklish, not because you're actually wondering, but because you want to get your hands on something nice. I too am having fun reading these, thanks for all of the responses.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links