Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » You Know You Have a Foot Fetish When...... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: You Know You Have a Foot Fetish When......
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when you have female friends/acquaintances who take pictures of their feet, either with their digital camera or cell phone, and send them to you.

And another similar one...

when you have female friends/acquaintances who grab your digital camera and take pictures of their feet and the feet of other women for you.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll stand in a long a line behind a woman with flip-flops on or a woman dipping in and out of her slides than stand in a short line with no eye candy.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
You'll stand in a long a line behind a woman with flip-flops on or a woman dipping in and out of her slides than stand in a short line with no eye candy.

This one is EXCELLENT. I have done this MANY times.

Can't BELIEVE I didn't think of that one myself! [Big Grin]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....a new girl adds you on facebook - or some such social network site - and the first thing you do is go through her pictures for ones of her feet.

.... 'head, shoulders, knees and toes' was your favourite children's song while growing up!

.... you sing the hokey kokey like this - 'you put your left foot in *STARE*, left foot out *tut*, in out in out and shake it all about *cream*!!'

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CityOfSin
Loyal Member
Member # 26095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CityOfSin   Author's Homepage   Email CityOfSin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Smonster:
....a new girl adds you on facebook - or some such social network site - and the first thing you do is go through her pictures for ones of her feet.

.... 'head, shoulders, knees and toes' was your favourite children's song while growing up!

.... you sing the hokey kokey like this - 'you put your left foot in *STARE*, left foot out *tut*, in out in out and shake it all about *cream*!!'

Lmao so true! I know that's what i do!

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 51 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CityOfSin
Loyal Member
Member # 26095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CityOfSin   Author's Homepage   Email CityOfSin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
when you have female friends/acquaintances who take pictures of their feet, either with their digital camera or cell phone, and send them to you.

And another similar one...

when you have female friends/acquaintances who grab your digital camera and take pictures of their feet and the feet of other women for you.

Can i meet your friends? lol shit i wish i had female friends like that you are one lucky son of a bitch!

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 51 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when your girlfriend spends more time on primping her feet than she spends on her makeup.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jesibel420:
when your girlfriend spends more time on primping her feet than she spends on her makeup.

haha!! totally agree with that one!

When your gf isn’t the only one who gets excited about shoe sale season [Big Grin]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bad02080:
another one.......when you are house-sitting/dog watching a neighbors house and you go into her closet and and sniff her shoes and jack off on them.

And We Wonder Why People Think We Are Weird And Are Pervs

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
quote:
Originally posted by bad02080:
another one.......when you are house-sitting/dog watching a neighbors house and you go into her closet and and sniff her shoes and jack off on them.

And We Wonder Why People Think We Are Weird And Are Pervs
Hilarious! Starts of innocent....then goes off the deep end.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it's your birthday and the thing you're most looking forward too is having your girlfriend step on a piece of cake so you can lick the icing off her toes.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:

Made me think of this. You know you have a foot fetish when... You don't mind going through airport security and actually hope they ask people to take their shoes off.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you choose a seat in a class/seminar based on who you think will do the most shoeplay.

or

When "thongs" refers to shoes rather than underwear.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you wipe your gfs feet before bed.

When you have 3 sales women in Lisbon modeling shoes for you and you get wood. And you'd choose this over vicki secret anyday.

When you realize that boobs cant grab your johnson.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when you start looking at a girl from the bottom to the top! [Smile]
Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links