Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting caught on purpose? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Getting caught on purpose?
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish89   Email footfetish89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondered as ive noticed my self doing it alot recently. does anybody try and make it obvious your looking at a girls feet to them? hoping theyll pick up on it?
Posts: 122 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never done that, Fear of being yelled at or embarrassed. Have you been caught before? is that why you do that? What happen when you got caught?

--------------------
Imma sole man! da-duh duh duh da-da duh duh.

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls will look at a guy in hopes that she'd be caught looking, and he'd approach her. Guys stare at women in their eyes. They don't stare at body parts. Creepy dude. Thats like a guy staring at a chics boobs so she can say "stop staring at my boobs". No bueno. Attract the mind...get the body.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about being obvious and saying something as well? If a lady puts enough effort into making her toes look pretty and sport open toe shoes, shes askin for a compliment! Much more gentlemanly than saying "NICE TITS!" if shes sporting a fine rack! lol! Great conversation starter when your lookin for some play!
Having a foot fetish is one of my best cards I can play! Complemening a lady on her toes is the best way to find out if shes someone you wanna mess with or not. If she is thrilled to show you more, SCORE! If shes weirded out, shes someone you dont wanna mess with anyways. So if your scared of rejection, just look at it as weeding out the right females.
For your health! [Smile]

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, I never tried to make it obvious. Figured it would be best to get to know them personally before letting them know I like their feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea Ive Tried It A Few Times [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Girls will look at a guy in hopes that she'd be caught looking, and he'd approach her. Guys stare at women in their eyes. They don't stare at body parts. Creepy dude. Thats like a guy staring at a chics boobs so she can say "stop staring at my boobs". No bueno. Attract the mind...get the body.

I disagree that it is always creepy. This is pretty much my trademark approach and I've been very successful with it. I stare in a flirty charming playful kinda way. I am certainly not a creep and this is my "in." I am in no way shy about my foot fetish. In fact it's first date material for me in most cases so I can weed out the ones who are completely against it! So I guess my point is don't go calling somebody a creep for taking a different approach. If you can be charming and witty then it's fairly easy to get plenty of foot action like this and not come off as creepy at all.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting concept, although i don't think i have tried this on purpose with a complete stranger as of yet. although i do do this on relatively new strangers after i have gotten to know them

i just don't like the idea of a hot woman potentially viewing me as a freak before i have gotten the chance to know her.

i like the idea tho and give props to guys with the balls to pull it off.

me, i'd probably just be way to high in hardon heaven to even be able to respond with a steady voice if i was checking out her feet and she caught me like that.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just put that into action yesterday! My g/f's mother was here for a bit and she was wearing some sandals and has the most amazing set of peds for a 45 year old I have ever seen! So I just usually glance at them making sure she nor anyone else is looking but yesterday I was feeling ballsy and had long glances [Smile] I'm quite positive she caught me too [Big Grin]

Planting the seed...she sees me looking at her feet...she will think either two things a)wtf is wrong with him?? or b)it peaks her interest [Big Grin]

Wishful thinking on my part...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
quote:

I disagree that it is always creepy. This is pretty much my trademark approach and I've been very successful with it. I stare in a flirty charming playful kinda way. I am certainly not a creep and this is my "in." I am in no way shy about my foot fetish. In fact it's first date material for me in most cases so I can weed out the ones who are completely against it! So I guess my point is don't go calling somebody a creep for taking a different approach. If you can be charming and witty then it's fairly easy to get plenty of foot action like this and not come off as creepy at all.
I don't think I called anyone a creep. I don't know you so I wouldn't make that statement. I was simply addressing the approach. And i'm certain that if we could get a female opinion they would agree with me. Staring at a strangers feet is creepy. Then again i'm all for what works regardless of female opinion...and for this my friend...I think there is a better way. Good eye contact and a confident hello. Followed by good, fun, witty conversation.

If the staring at the feet thing works out by all means let me know and i'll stand corrected.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
quote:

I don't think I called anyone a creep. I don't know you so I wouldn't make that statement. I was simply addressing the approach. And i'm certain that if we could get a female opinion they would agree with me. Staring at a strangers feet is creepy. Then again i'm all for what works regardless of female opinion...and for this my friend...I think there is a better way. Good eye contact and a confident hello. Followed by good, fun, witty conversation.

If the staring at the feet thing works out by all means let me know and i'll stand corrected.

GQguy

I believe that I already stated that it works very well for me. It allows me to start many a conversation with "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare. That's a very lovely polish on your toes." Or something similar.

You would really be surprised how often that is followed by "So you like my feet, huh?" from her.

I'm certainly not saying everyone can pull this off well. But I am saying that I do it to perfection. It isn't some creepy prolonged ogling stare like you may be assuming. It's those quick and kinda shy glances followed by a sheepish look when she notices. [Cheers]

Edit: I totally agree with what you said about female opinion. I think this approach probably takes a perfect storm of looks and personality traits to do well. And as it does catch most females completely off guard their opinion of the approach isn't likely to be a good one if you, say, put this in a survey or something, lol.

[ July 19, 2009, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: -cfg- ]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footfetish89:
Just wondered as ive noticed my self doing it alot recently. does anybody try and make it obvious your looking at a girls feet to them? hoping theyll pick up on it?

pick up on what?

feet are just feet to most chicks, they aren't showing them to turn on the small percentage of foot guys

if a chick actually thinks you are staring at her feet, she'll probably just think you are too shy and insecure to look her in the eye the way cool guys normally do

i always thought this was a downside to being a foot guy, chicks like guys that hold their head high and make eye contact, makes it hard to do this and check out feet when passing pretty girls

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME! Just a few minuts ago I was at an acquaintances house and I was sitting next to his girlfriend. She was sittin crosslegged on the couch and I was checkin her toes out to the next level! I made eye contact with her a few random times after checkin out her sexy feet; so I think she noticed. A lil later she proped her foot on her knee so her sole was about a foot and a half away from my face. It was killer because I could look directly at her soles and talk to her dude like it was nothin! Fuckin lame that they are in a healthy relationship (People in healthy relationships make me happy. But you fuckin know what I mean!) Fuckin score for gettin to check out some awesome feet! I really hope that was intentional, but who the fuck cares? That was wicked cool!
PLUR

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love getting caught. I usually get bad reactions for it but I have had a couple times were women would not only let me stare but they would tease me with their feet as well.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links