Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting caught on purpose? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Getting caught on purpose?
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It happens all the time - we haven't heard from Robert Blake since his acquital - OJ wanted to get caught for something..

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when im standing in line at a grocery store i say something or make friendly eye contact followed by a small smile and then COMMENCE [Drool] . i commence in staring at her feet like they're going to tell me the lottery numbers. sometimes even the cashier says "ok um sir? the total comes to $57.82. ummmm sir, sir!? wtf???"

i just turn into this foot fetish statue and i wont move. even when the lady walks off i still stare where the feet where. even if the cashier has to violently shake me i wont move til the ambulance comes and takes me away. you might have seen me in the local news [Jerkoff]

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i know. gq guy is gonna come blow the whistle on this one [Wink] but the reason the method above works is because the woman gets in the ambulance with me and then apologizes for whatever happened. at that point, in the back of the ambulance, i tell her to take off her shoes and stand on my face. then 95% of the time i get the best footjob ever by the the lady and the 2 female medics on duty. [Blow Job]
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF?! LOL!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been caught plenty, but very rarely on purpose. I just don't care enough if I get caught. My sister-in-law(one of the hottest girls ever), has caught me staring at her feet plenty, to the point that she teases me with them occasionally. She seems to get a real kick out of it, just wiggling her feet around while watching for my reaction. I usually just smile at her or wiggle my eyebrows up and down a couple of times. I am sure she also finds it flattering, but I mostly think she just thinks it is funny.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by flipfloplick:
i know i know. gq guy is gonna come blow the whistle on this one [Wink] but the reason the method above works is because the woman gets in the ambulance with me and then apologizes for whatever happened. at that point, in the back of the ambulance, i tell her to take off her shoes and stand on my face. then 95% of the time i get the best footjob ever by the the lady and the 2 female medics on duty. [Blow Job]

Haha....I'll let this one slide with a warning. But don't let it happen again! [Laugh]

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to me, being subtle and getting caught advertises our attraction to feet.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSlave
Board Regular
Member # 35468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSlave   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSlave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get caught all the time, but not on purpose...lol I really don't care,but I can't say getting caught turns me on.

--------------------
 -
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31520

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always try to get caught but in a totally fun and flirty way. when i get the perfect situation then i will say something.
i also make sure that i tell a woman about my fetish to as previously stated weed out those that would be essentially useless.
i will say tho, it helps to have some "game" when doing this otherwise, yes you will look creepy. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just not into getting caught and have been successfully surreptitious for many years. Well, if I have been caught nobody brought it to my attention, anyway.

It is my aim to reveal my passion for feet on a need-to-know basis.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always try get caught, I think it just adds to the excitement, I have been caught so many times but not once had a bad reaction. I have had so many great foot shows on trains, busses ad in parks just by getting caught. I just give them I little innocent look and it seems to work. might sound strange but I think this is the faourite part of my fetish, cant get enough [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I usually dont mind getting caught and I am glancing as I walk by.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried it once or twice. I dont think it worked out very well.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan1   Email dan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well everyone who knows me is aware that i have a foot fetish. I dont need to be caught as when im out with friends and get introduced my lady friends usually bring it up at some point in a funny way. Yet to receive a bad reaction from them. If your comfortable in yourself it shines through. Bring on the feet ha

--------------------
simply "soles"

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish89   Email footfetish89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cooool [Smile] mixed thoughts on this [Smile] i didnt mean i did it in a "creep" like way, i just think it would be exciting to be caught, although if it was a bad reaction it wouldnt be
Posts: 122 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links