Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Want a woman's perspective? Ask me.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Want a woman's perspective? Ask me..
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a few guys ask me a lot about why I'm so into the foot fetish thing, and how they can tell if a woman will be into it.. I'm not only interested in posting pics up here, (as cute as they may be..) I'd like to have some good conversation, and maybe even help you out, if possible.

Some of you may be embarrassed about your foot fetish, or don't even know if you really have a "fetish," per se.. and I'd like to know your thoughts on it. I love to help people out.. so let me know what's on your mind.

Also, Josh is VERY knowledgeable when it comes to this topic, and would love to give advice if you'd like it... He wants to be just as involved as I am, so if you'd like to contact him with any questions, feel free.. his username is FootMan2K.

(Believe it or not, he hadn't even SEEN my feet before our first date, he told me he could just tell by the proportions of my hands... he got lucky, huh?)

We look forward to hearing from you. I'd love to make new friends, not just fans!

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how did you get into this?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

A lot of people have asked me that. I've always been very aware of my feet, but never sexually until I met my boyfriend Josh.. He's actually the only guy I've ever allowed to touch my feet.. I don't know if I was just waiting for the right person, or completely unaware of it, but he opened my eyes to a whole new side of sex.. and obviously, I can't get enough.
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for adding your fantastic photos to the forum. I hope you guys are here to stay for a long time....many folks start off with multiple posts but then disappear into thin air after a few weeks or months.

quote:
Believe it or not, he hadn't even SEEN my feet before our first date, he told me he could just tell by the proportions of my hands... he got lucky, huh?
Cool, but this doesn`t always work...IŽd say it works about 70% of the time, so he was lucky.
IŽve met dozens of ladies with gorgeous hands but horrendous feet, and sometimes you will also meet a lady with not so pretty hands & fingers but great looking toes, arches and feet.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Yeah, I definitely agree.. he certainly went out on a limb, especially since he has a very serious foot fetish...

Also, not everyone's definition of a sexy foot is the same anyway, so it's hard to tell.. but I thought that was funny.. I had even worn flip flops for him once (I worked with him at a Deli and came in on my day off, looking cute..) because I knew he had a foot fetish, and he managed to miss 'em.

<3

show me ur feet
Board Regular
Member # 6846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for show me ur feet   Email show me ur feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well let me just say that Josh is a very very lucky man!
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Believe it or not, he hadn't even SEEN my feet before our first date, he told me he could just tell by the proportions of my hands... he got lucky, huh?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought that's what first dates were for ;o)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are ways to incorporate feet into everyday activities?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jes., with a face and body like yours, it was a no brainer for Josh to take a chance with your feet.

[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though every woman is different - and I have a lot of experience in this area personally and professionally (SLT juat celebrated its 5 yr anniversary) How can you tell a man has a foot fetish, or is into your feet?

Men into feet is subtle - almost equivalent to how do you know when a woman like you?

Curious more than anything - Elvis

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jesibel, if you have seen any of the pics i have posted, i am also as lucky as josh and have found a real foot princess. would love to talk to you about it .
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what size are your feet and do they ever smell????????????/
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me I'm not a big foot job man...I love the way feet looks and smell...the sweatier the better...I love to suck on toes and kiss them while making love...also I can't cum until I see feet....my wife usually keeps her socks on till she gets hers a couple of times...then the socks come off and I'm done...it usually take about two or three minutes then I blast off so to speak. Also to e if a woman takes time to keep her feet clean and pretty then odds are she takes of everything else... minus sweaty feet bad hygiene is a huge turn off.. Your thoughts please Jesibel

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Elvzz- Many women who are unaware of the power of their feet will never notice men looking at them. However, a woman who takes care of them by getting pedicures or doing them herself, wearing foot jewelry, or sexy shoes will be much more likely to tell if a man is into her feet. I often sit with my feet up on the dash in the car to tease Josh, and practically every man that drives by stops and stares. It's the same as noticing whether someone is into you period.. if you are aware of your sexiness, you'll be aware of people appreciating it. But, if your not confident enough to know that you, or your feet in this case, are hot.. then you won't realize it. Plus, men aren't always the most subtle creatures. Whenever I go out in public wearing a sexy pair of heels, or even just capris and flip flops with an anklet, I will notice men staring at my feet. So, awareness is all it takes.

Hammer114eva- My feet fit perfectly in a size 8.5, but for certain shoes an 8 or 9 will work fine too. My feet do smell, in fact my whole life I've been told I had smelly feet, but I always thought they smelled good. It must be all of the pheromones in them, because they certainly smell more when I'm really horny.

Jboog- A lot of men are into different aspects of feet, and it makes sense that you are a scent guy, because sweat is filled with pheromones.. men with a foot fetish will notice they enjoy the scent, but ones who don't have one, most likely will not. For most guys with a foot fetish, good hygiene is very important because it's a sexual part of the body for them.. if a girl doesn't take care of her pussy, that's a turn off for most men, so unhygienic feet are commonly a turn off for men who like them. A lot of guys can't get off unless they see feet as well, because a fetish is usually something that is required in order to be sexually satisfied. I'm curious why you don't really like footjobs though. Have you ever been able to cum while getting one, or does your wife get too tired to finish? Maybe she just needs some practice. With the right lube (vaseline is best) and practice from your wife, a footjob can feel much better than a blow job. Plus, it feels good for the person giving it.. [Smile]

Hope this helped guys, keep on asking!!

<3

Jesibel420
unregistered

Redcard- I saw the pics, love the polish color on her toes! What would you like to talk about? Feel free to PM me or respond on here.

<3

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links