Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Want a woman's perspective? Ask me.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Want a woman's perspective? Ask me..
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of times, a woman with nice hands might start out with nice feet, too, but end up with bad ones after not properly caring for them.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She usually is to tired....we've tried lube before but nothing seemed to work...

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how should you approach a girl about your foot fetish without coming across as a creep?
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice thread Jesibel. i'll add my 2 cents to this nice idea of yours later.. i like the chatting aspect of forums... and being able to chat adds a great deal to just pics! see you soon on Wu's

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LauraFootGoddess
Board Regular
Member # 35733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LauraFootGoddess   Email LauraFootGoddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jesibel,
I just joined the site and am refreshed that there is some respectful and honest conversation about feet. I too did not know I was into my feet both having them spoiled and touching men with them until I dated someone with a fetish just over 3 years ago. I am so grateful to him for opening up a new world to me. I love photographing my feet and having them admired. Like you "my ego is in my feet and I love to have it stroked". My dream is to marry a man who loves my feet...actually I think I won't settle until I find that. I hope to continue to chat with you and the others who post here. Thanks again!

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome aboard Laura!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Jesibel! Here's my question:
How did you react when Josh first confessed his foot fetish to you? Were you shocked, surprised, perhaps curious?
My girlfriend knew about my foot fetish long before I confessed to her. We met at work, and I was pretty open about it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum Laura!
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Hi, Jesibel! Here's my question:
How did you react when Josh first confessed his foot fetish to you? Were you shocked, surprised, perhaps curious?
My girlfriend knew about my foot fetish long before I confessed to her. We met at work, and I was pretty open about it!

I remember my wife, my girlfriend at the time, I told her I just want to kiss your feet she let me and I laid it all out to her..thank god she was open now sometime she makes me suck her toes during sex she also likes me eating food between her toes...super hot. Jesibel has your man ever eaten food between your toes??

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesibel not only are you a young beautiful woman with beautiful feet you are very intelligent and well spoken, a breath of fresh air to hear your thoughts and answer questions from the fella's from a female perspective. Hope your here for the long run!
Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jboog- Try taking her feet in your hands while they're wrapped around your dick and guiding them for her.. basically, you'll be fucking her feet. Have her lay flat on her stomach with her soles up. It will make it much easier for her, and get her legs used to the pretty intense workout that a footjob entails. Trust me, she'll be able to do it with practice... I can! Also, he has eaten a few things off of my feet before, I love it.. I can't wait to take pics of some more [Wink]

Footster008- PM me. I have plenty of ideas for you that will not make you look creepy.

LauraFootGoddess- Thanks for the post, I'd love to chat with you sometime so please IM me on aim at Jesibel420 or PM me on here, it's nice to be able to chat with another girl!

dougiezerts- That's funny, I actually met Josh at work as well. He never confessed to me that he had a foot fetish, I knew because I had been friends with him on Facebook and saw he was in a couple of foot fetish groups. While I'd never had my feet touched before, I was open to the idea and liked him way too much anyway. The first night we hooked up, he tried to touch my feet and I let him for a second, then pulled away. But, after we had talked much more and gotten closer, he brought up feet again, and told me it was a deal breaker if I wasn't into the idea. He gave me a foot massage and it totally relaxed me, then he started sucking on my toes and I couldn't believe how good it felt.. I was pretty much hooked from day one, but my foot fetish has certainly developed A LOT since then.

Marcus_B- Thanks! I'm glad you think I'm well spoken, and I'd like to be more than just a few sexy pics.. I really am into every aspect of a foot fetish, and love to discuss it!

Thanks for the questions everyone! Keep on asking [Smile]

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever walked barefooted in the mud, Jesibel? I love seeing girls do that!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thankx for ignoring my question

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LauraFootGoddess
Board Regular
Member # 35733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LauraFootGoddess   Email LauraFootGoddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesibel....I look forward to chatting and sharing my experiences.

Keyfeet....I didn't understand your question about bring feet into everyday activities? Do you mean for instance...eating off them? Not sure?

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keyfeet- Sorry I didn't respond, I thought I had.. no need to get snippy though, next time just PM me. Anyway, your question is a bit vague, but some ways to incorporate feet into everyday activities would be having your girl put her feet up on the dash (or out the window) while you drive to give you something to look at, just drive safely, wouldn't want anything bad happening to her feeties! Also, after she's had a long day at work, you can give her a nice foot massage, which will most likely turn into more if she's as into having her feet touched as I am. Or, if you're tired and you both feel like taking a nap, or if she doesn't mind while you sleep, (if you sleep in the same bed as her) you can "sleep with her feet" and you guys can sleep with your feet by eachother's heads. Josh and I sleep like this sometimes, with my soles facing him, and it's extremely comfy.. As Laura mentioned, you can eat things off of them, too.. I fed Josh a couple of fries the other night, actually. I just like to use my feet for anything I'm capable of doing with them, but I pretty much always have. (You'd think I would've discovered the foot fetish thing earlier.. I used to pick up the remote with my toes when it dropped on the floor.. lol) If you need more ideas, PM me.

LauraFootGoddess- Me too! Drop a line anytime.. Girl talk is always fun [Smile]

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links