Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mutual foot worship?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mutual foot worship??
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very curious about everyone's opinion on this subject..

This can be directed to guys or girls on the forum, please give me your insight.

Guys, as you can see based on your girlfriend's/wife's/hookup's reactions when you touch, massage, kiss or suck on their feet, (for the most part) foot worship feels VERY good. Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to have your own feet touched, or sucked on? If so, does the thought gross you out, or intrigue you? Has anyone ever participated in mutual foot worship? If the idea is gross to you, why?

Girls, since you all know how great it can feel, have you ever been tempted to suck on your boyfriend's/husband's to let them have a little taste of your heaven, or is that considered gross to you?

I'm trying to get a feel for what people think on this topic, as it can be a bit taboo. Let me know what your input is!

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have no problem if a girl wanted to worship my feet. My feeling is that if I can worship her feet, why shouldnt she be able to worship mine?

Up until now, I have been the one worshipping the girl's feet, and have not had mine worshipped by a girl as yet. Most girls I've known hate guys feet, and the thought of kissing my feet, or sucking on my toes, was a turn off to them, even if they were okay with me doing it to them.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

I'm definitely not into the way guys' feet look, but my thoughts are the same as yours. I felt bad that Josh had been deprived, and since I know how good it can feel to have your feet worshipped, I started by massaging Josh's feet.. that usually gets him pretty excited, so one day I decided to just go for it, and lick his feet. He loved it, and I have to say, knowing how much he got off on it was a turn on even though his feet themselves aren't.

<3

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually do find it a rather interesting prospect. I think I'd be too ticklish. Lol

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never ask but about damn near half of my friends over the years would suck my toes as well. I always ask them if they are into it also but the answer is always something along the lines of "It feels good and I know you like it so I like it." Plus I don't have ugly feet.
I love having my feet played with.
One of my favorite things is me sucking her toes and her sucking on mine and getting my balls tickled as I jack off. Probably one of the main things I think back on while curing the morning wood.
word.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has through the years and I enjoy it very much. She pretty much feels the way you do.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMan2K
unregistered

I'll admit, I don't mind it myself.. feels freaking awesome. Didn't know if I'd like it at first but it had crossed my mind, then Jesibel just started playing with them so I let her. Glad I did.
Jesibel420
unregistered

Glad everyone is commenting on this. It's also refreshing to see you guys aren't too proud to get your toes sucked on!

P.S. babe, I will suck on your toes all you want [Wink]

nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my last girlfriend tried it out once, to see what it was like, i even told her that she will prolly not like it, especially the way i do, so one time, we were lying in bed, i was at the other end doing the damn thing (her feet in my face) and she grabbed my foot, started to kiss my soles and suck/lick my toes. it was weird for me thats for dang sure! that was the only time, she was not grossed out at all, but never did it again, like i said, i knew it would not do it for her.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll pass, thank you; I don't like to feel effeminate.
A guy sucking my dick would probably feel good too, but I damn sure wouldn't allow a guy to do that.

Let me guess the next question; "How many of you guys like to lick your own cum".

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wifee tried to massage my feet a few times. i dont have an issue with that. i derive my feet pleasure from what I do to her feet though. call me old fashioned or a purist.. lol

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had an ex massage and kiss em before briefly but I kinda resisted. She did it because I was always at her feet and she liked how it felt and I think just wanted to reciprocate, not because she was actually into guys feet. I was quick to let her no that there was definatly no reciprocation necessary in the foot department. The thought of it disgusts me, to the point I pretty much agree with footjoyboy. However, if my girl was really into it I would try and be more open minded and come to accept it if it turned her on...as gross as it may be.

Luckly for me Shawna thinks guys feet are gross and I agree with her 110%. She actually thought all feet were gross until I came along and turned her on to the whole foot fetish experience and now she'll often check out other women's feet and make observations she never would have made when I first met her. She's come to except and enjoy the sexual power in her feet which is perfect for me and exactly the way I wanna keep it.

In my opinion women are to be worshipped, spoiled, adored and pampered, then ultimately ravaged with power and passion. Having my feet worshipped would make me feel effeminate and uncomfortable and is not something I would be into. Thankfully, neither is my signifcant other so for us it's a non issue.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife tries to massage my feet but I'm too ticklish. If she wanted to worship my feet only to return the favor from me woshipping hers, its not necessary. Unless she was actually interested then I would let her. But I have no desire to have my feet worshipped.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
A guy sucking my dick would probably feel good too, but I damn sure wouldn't allow a guy to do that.

LOL...Just because I stick my dick in a chicks ass, doesn't mean "What’s good for the goose is good for the gander", and she can pump a strap on up my ass.

There are male and female roles in society, and getting feet worshipped is for the female side.

Just like no guy should get a pedicure, or even wear flip flops outside the shower or pool/beach.
Or even having guy feet mentioned or posted on Wu's.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

LOL...Just because I stick my dick in a chicks ass, doesn't mean "What’s good for the goose is good for the gander", and she can pump a strap on up my ass.

There are male and female roles in society, and getting feet worshipped is for the female side.

Just like no guy should get a pedicure, or even wear flip flops outside the shower or pool/beach.
Or even having guy feet mentioned or posted on Wu's.

For one, I didn't post men's feet on Wu's.. I know no one wants to see that, I was just curious what everyone's opinion on the topic was, and as I thought, it's very split down the middle. There's no need to be rude, I was just asking a question for the most part.. my whole intent on here is not only to stimulate you physically, but mentally as well.. and how can that happen without some discussion on topics that may not usually be brought up?

If you want me to stop posting on Wu's, that's fine with me.. I don't have to share my sex life, or opinions, or pics, for that matter, and I won't if you can't have a constructive view of things. People are all different for a reason.. life would be boring if everyone was into the same thing.

Like I said, I'm not into guys feet. The only reason I ever tried it is because I know how good it feels. There is nothing wrong with feeling good, and it does not make you "effeminate." Do I look like I go for effeminate guys?

I'm not trying to be rude, but there's no need to get snotty here, people.. it's a discussion, so let's leave it at that [Smile]

<3

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links