Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mutual foot worship?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mutual foot worship??
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm waaaayyy too ticklish for that. i dont mind a foot massage but if she gently strokes my feet with a fingernail or something (which i do to her and she likes) then i kick out. heh.

personally i much prefer getting back and shoulder massages

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup Back massages rule, and there's no better form of back massage than to have your girl walk on your back, that's where I get all the reciprocation I could ever dream of from my baby for the foot massages I give her, in fact her back massages are so awesome that no matter how many foot massages I give her, I still owe her more for infinaty!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had my toes sucked on a couple of times by women. I think it was more out of them thinking that they were obliged to reciprocate to what I was doing to their feet, rather than getting off on the act. It didn't freak me out or anything and it felt pretty good. Although I thought it was a little distracting, as I was sucking on their toes at the time.

If I was involved with a woman that got off on guy's feet or my feet, I don't think I'd have a problem with it. I mean, if I'm getting off to her feet and she wants to get off on mine and can't, that would be a double standard.

I'm with temp though. I'd much rather get a back and shoulder massage, especially if the woman really knows how to give one.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fate111- I pretty much agree with you. I'd much rather give Josh a back massage, but sometimes it's nice to just see his reaction when I pay some attention to his feet. Feeling good isn't for women only, why put a gender on it?

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'd probably be too ticklish. I think my feet are alright. I try to take care of them. I think I worship feet very well, and I would really like to worship a girl's feet. If she really wanted to worship mine I would let her. As much as I wouldn't be into it I still think it's only fair. Only if she wants to, I wouldn't force a girl to do it.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont like it, i rather my feet be left alone...unless she just has an absolute fetish for them as well, but other than that i have no desire for my feet to be sucked on
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"i dont like it, i rather my feet be left alone...unless she just has an absolute fetish for them as well, but other than that i have no desire for my feet to be sucked on"

^^ [Hump] ^^

Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I don't like my feet touched, but Jesibel I have a question for you. Have you ever thought of having another guy suck on your toes while Josh watches?

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jboog- I'm gonna have to go with no on that one. If I do decide to let anyone but him suck on my toes, it would be a girl.. but there aren't any promises that will happen either, I've yet to go down that road..

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
show me ur feet
Board Regular
Member # 6846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for show me ur feet   Email show me ur feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I certainly would be open to it and the thought of it kind of turns me on a bit, but I gotta admit my feet are pretty gross and don't think a girl would want to lick them lol
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links