Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for girls, guys please don't bash me. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question for girls, guys please don't bash me.
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question for the ladies. Do you find a guy with nice feet attractive? All of my life I have always worn sneakers, recently I started wearing flip flops and they're not so bad. I'm wondering when I go out in public do girls get turned on by this? I do take care of my feet. Or would a girl just think a guy in flip flops has style? Maybe I'm overanalyzing the situation. As for the guys I remember in a previous post many are for wearing flip flops or sandals, many are against it.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. put your closed-toe shoes back on.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally don't like when guys wear flip flops. I don't find anything about the male foot to be attractive, although I do sometimes participate in mutual foot worship, it's solely (hehe, no pun intended) for the pleasure it gives him, not because I think they are sexy.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ignore babe. he's a bit of an ignorant homophobe. he seems to not be able to resist look at mens feet and then feels dirty afterwards. [Laugh]

i think the amount of women that care about men's feet is very small as compared to men who are into women's feet.. or *GASP*.. men who are into men's feet.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not here to bash. But whatever the case it doesn't matter what the guy thinks about what you're wearing it's more about what she thinks. You're out to please her, not him right??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: babeflover- I knew there would be some out there against it.
To: Jesibel420, sorry but I wouldn't be into mutual foot worship.
To: A&F_FootDude_05: yes it is a her that I'm out to impress, which is why i asked the question if girls would think me wearing flip flops is good style, but I guess I can't really put that question out there because some girls may think it's good (Brooke Burke) while others would be completely against it.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I'm not here to bash. But whatever the case it doesn't matter what the guy thinks about what you're wearing it's more about what she thinks. You're out to please her, not him right??

NO!

Octoberbaseball, wear what you feel comfortable wearing. Fuck trying to please anyone else. Do your thing man, and do it for yourself. The rest will all fall into place. There is only one person you need to please above all else in this regard, and that is yourself. Have some friggin' confidence man!

/rant

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and Kim's opinion... Wear what you want.. I'm sure your feet won't keep you from getting laid. The percentage of it helping or hurting is really small.. Do what pleases you and you are comfortbale with.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaliatrox
Board Regular
Member # 35964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaliatrox   Author's Homepage   Email kaliatrox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a man in flip flops... but it may be the whole hawaiian influence... anyway, these are the first things I look for in a man... hair (or lack there of.. I have an affinity for bald boys), pretty eyes, nice hands and feet. always keep your nails trimmed and make sure sock lints aren't visible. LOL.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard of gay girls attracted to other girls' feet and gay guys attracted to other guys' feet. But I think that girls attracted to guys' feet is pretty rare.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

NO!

Octoberbaseball, wear what you feel comfortable wearing. Fuck trying to please anyone else. Do your thing man, and do it for yourself. The rest will all fall into place. There is only one person you need to please above all else in this regard, and that is yourself. Have some friggin' confidence man!

/rant

Thanks for standing apart on that one....because you are right....you can try to impress people but above all else you have to be happy with what you are doing...dont do it just to impress her do it because you want to do it

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not bashing, but I thought the topic of men's feet was like off limits in here. I really don't care either way ('cause my feet look good [Nana] ), but I've seen threads on this topic get cut down with a quickness in the past.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if u think some women might wanna check your feet out and u are comfortable wearing whatever, hell go for it. just don't ask us to check them out lol

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
I am not bashing, but I thought the topic of men's feet was like off limits in here. I really don't care either way ('cause my feet look good [Nana] ), but I've seen threads on this topic get cut down with a quickness in the past.

Yea, I thank everyone for everyone's input and this is very unlike me to post something regarding male's feet. In my 950+ posts here this is probably the only time I've brought up men's feet. This was more of a style type question. I don't have a specific girl I'm trying to impress by wearing flip flops, but I probably will continue to do my thing and I thank everyone for their input.
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude...not bashing, but I really hope you have more than your feet to land a girl, because girls do not go for a guys foot...they go for the face, butt, muscles, eyes, smile, etc (physical attraction were talking) well before they will go after a guy for his feet. so my friend, if you are banking solely on your feet, you are out of luck!
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links