Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for girls, guys please don't bash me. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question for girls, guys please don't bash me.
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with those saying, "Wear what you want."

I agree that women are not going to typically decide yea or nay based on whether you're in flipflops or not.

It's hard to imagine that anyone, even women, are interested in guys' butts, though. EWW.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:

It's hard to imagine that anyone, even women, are interested in guys' butts, though. EWW.

He meant butts as in shapely and good looking, in the sense of "hey check out the ass on that one." Girls certainly check ours out the same way we check out theirs.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nineone5:
Dude...not bashing, but I really hope you have more than your feet to land a girl, because girls do not go for a guys foot...they go for the face, butt, muscles, eyes, smile, etc (physical attraction were talking) well before they will go after a guy for his feet. so my friend, if you are banking solely on your feet, you are out of luck!

Yes, that's a given. What I mean is if I'm out and I do have the flip flops on, is that a part of an attraction? Like the way we look at girls, if a girl has sexy feet, but a horrible personality, I'm leaving. I'm not banking entirely on the feet. If I were, then I'd definitely be in trouble. Thanks for everyone's response, but I didn't realize it would get this much attention.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure I understand this conversation! I think as much as some people hate to admitt it, it's a foot fetish were talking about and we are in and always will be in the minority!

I recently had a conversation with my girlfriend where by she admitted she is now more concerned with the appearance of her feet because she is with me, she's happy to please me but by an equall token she could happily live without my interest in her feet as it does not really satisfy her sexually. I think in most Foot fetish relationships you'll find a girl doing this stuff to please her man more than it pleases herself. The foot fetish is dominated by a male need.

I think as a man myself, if I had a girlfriend who wanted my feet then I would gladly please her. But chances are very vert unlikely. Girls would never be interested in a guy because of there feet and I think very few even consider it. Wen I fist got with my girl she asked about my fetish & whether I needed her to touch my feet, I simply said no!

But I would advise like most to wear what you're comfortable with & if you feel curious ask if s girl likes feet. Hey that's what this forums for, asking questions. So I don't feel that this question offends me in anyway. As for pleasing, a relationship id give and take whatever you're doing, we all need to learn this

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and one more thing, girls seem to be less interested visually than men. We are very different afterall so remember what's important to a woman could be the little things we overl look (like a big cock lol just kidding). No really I think iy just depends on the individual and I'm trying to generalise but it won't work!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:

He meant butts as in shapely and good looking, in the sense of "hey check out the ass on that one." Girls certainly check ours out the same way we check out theirs.
I can almost guarantee you that girls aren't thinking about my ass in the same way I'm thinking about theirs. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justice44
Board Regular
Member # 33722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justice44   Email justice44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jesibel420:
I personally don't like when guys wear flip flops. I don't find anything about the male foot to be attractive, although I do sometimes participate in mutual foot worship, it's solely (hehe, no pun intended) for the pleasure it gives him, not because I think they are sexy.

HI Jesibel,

I would like to respond to your response to the thread that asked if women find male feet attractive. I share your tastes. I find male feet generally revolting. You mentioned that you worshipped your boyfriends feet for his pleasure. No goddesss or girlfriend goddess will be permitted to suck my feet much less massage them. They are a visual abomination and goddesses deservce much better

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Somebody just sent me a pm saying they think mens feet are disgusting. I do think that myself! I was just saying nor to bash the poster for his curiosity
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI...nope im not into mens feet BUT when i do see a man wearing flips i ALWAYS check them out. i think its a force of habit cuz im always checking out womens feet. i always smile when i see a man who takes care with their feet. i secretly wonder if they have a ff! i agree with cfg.... just GO WITH IT! :-)

incidently my brother, who is married, wears flip flops alot and his feet are well cared for. i asked him one time if he had them done cuz i KNOW he gets manicures and his response was....NO i dont your the one with the creepy foot fetish :-(...so i guess my secret is out in the family [Big Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know to many girls that are into guys feet but I have had a girl suck my toes before. But a guy in flip flops can't help you out in a fight where I'm from...:-)

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links