Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What do you prefer?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you prefer?
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if your browsing the internet looking for some nice hot feet to wack to, do you prefer to pics of feet of people that you actually know so you can actually get a decent perspective of what they might look like or do you go for any randome sexy pair of feet? Personally pics of people I kno get me goin more but I find myself just goin at it to randoms or celebs.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me it doesn't matter. I can get a good enough perspective of what a woman looks like providing that there are several pics in the set, all of which include a face shot. I don't usually go for the faceless pics unless her feet are beyond perfect and in the most perfect pose imaginable.

With that said, there are some celebrities I'm curious about--I assume you meant celebrities and not people we actually know (how would we find such pics?)--for instance, I have never seen a good sole shot of Kim Basinger. Just saw 9 1/2 Weeks for the first time, and there was one quick decent shot of her in 'the pose', but then in that Tom Petty video, 'Mary Jane's Last Dance', they showed what was supposed to be her on a gurney with her feet sticking out, but according to Vh1 Pop Up Video, they weren't her feet.

So she is the only one, along with my all time crush Janeane Garafalo, whose soles I also have never seen. But I've gotten off yer point here, regarding random pics vs. pics of women I know--my answer is it doesn't matter. Besides, if you were to meet a hot chick for the first time, and she asked you in a most horny voice to lick her feet, would you refuse cause you didn't know her that well? I think not!

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't care, as long as they have feet I like, or do poses I like. Celebs are pretty, but they all seem to strike the same poses, which hardly ever includes something I like.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I basically go for the High-Res Pics. [Thumbs Up] (i.e. SOLE SHOTS & CLOSE-UPS!) The more detail there is ~ the more likely I'll get off! [Hump]

Poor pic quality is one of my biggest turn-offs.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
either or for me or should I say both and.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet are simply sexy. Sometimes it's photos of feet I know that give me "that feeling" other times it is feet I don't know that are inspiring. It just depends on what/how it strikes me.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves2smell
Board Regular
Member # 36190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves2smell   Email loves2smell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me it also doesn't matter. As long as they look tasty and smelly lol.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, it doesn't matter too much. Just as long as they look nice. Most celebs have the same poses and usually, they're not that good and their feet aren't too good either. The worst though is the models that show their feet and have NO CLUE how to take care of them or what we like. Gotta love the posers.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me it doesn't matter, but I love the feeling of a girl I know who never ever shows her feet then coming online and seeing them. Or if a girl who I would see around in flip flops has pictures online of her in the pose. That would be cool.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I'm new here and don't know how to do the whole quote thing but dancing fool there is a pic where you can see Kim Basingers soles at feetarchive.com its by far the best site i've found for famous female's feet and they have a HUGE selection =)
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't matter if its a random pair of feet or a celebrity. As long as the feet were pretty, I could get off to it. That was in the past. Now though, I find that if its not my wife's feet then I can't wack off to another womans feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links